Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- A very good beltReview by Adam
- I bought this belt after owning the last chance HD belt for many years, both are excellent but I like this one better. The lighter weight makes it easier to manipulate through the buckle in day to day use. It's still very strong and could be used to secure bad guys until the secret service arrives, if need be. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- Better Than MFR's BeltReview by shadygrady
- Got this to replace the original belt on my summer BMW pants. Far superior in appearance and usefulness. (Posted on 3/15/12)
- great beltReview by ron
- great belt, very good quality, comfortable webbing no slip buckle. Would buy again in a heartbeat! (Posted on 3/9/12)
- Totally Serious Belt is Totally Rad!!Review by Mark H
This belt rocks!
It looks great, feels snug, and hell, it's strong enough to double as a survival sling or tow strap if need be. (Posted on 2/15/12)
- Alternative BeltReview by CoalCreekRider
- I am impressed with the belt. It is nice and wide and fits well in jeans and other pants. It works very well with my heavy, camo hunting over-pants. People ask about it- unique. (Posted on 1/7/12)
- Great belt!Review by Android
- Man I love this belt! I got the Large and it has ample room to grow (which, being a 38-40, I don't really want, but being a glutton, I do expect!). Comfortable, stable, doesn't slip a bit. You should get this belt! (Posted on 1/5/12)
- Great Made In USA BeltReview by Dibber
- I buy 38" width pants and the size Large fits great. I like the looks and the buckle is easy to use and has not slipped on me...not once. Great Made In The USA quality and I like the US Flag label sewn inside the belt too. (Posted on 11/15/11)
- Now my Son has oneReview by Canyon Lake
- I had the Last Chance version of this belt and was tired of my son 'stealing' it! Now he has his own and likes it as much as mine. (Posted on 10/10/11)
- Great; butReview by Scruffy
The belt is excellent quality and the price is right!
Two small nits to pick, neither one should keep one from buying one. First, I am a 38 waist. The belt fits but just barely with about 1 inch of belt extending beyond the fasten. I should have bought a large. They should recommend large for size 38 and up.
Second; the adjustment places the tag end of the belt back to the right for men. No biggie, just different. Last comment is I just ordered two more in large. (Posted on 10/24/09)