Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- Good BeltReview by WRW9751
I've been looking for a belt of this type without the with of a all on tactical belt.
Fit my needs perfectly. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- No-nonsense beltReview by Steve
- I was disappointed with the belt that came with my AD-1 pants. The flimsy plastic buckle broke within a year, and I've been looking for a suitable replacement. This is it. Clean, simple, good-looking, and absolutely bullet-proof. Great product. (Posted on 1/13/13)
- Viper beltReview by TR
- I really like this belt why??? The buckle is Stought and Clean Lined, the webbing is Black with a kinda Grey strip in it and is going to be very very durable. This belt and buckle exudes Class and Style and could be worn to any occasion including a Biker Wedding!! The 1 3/16" wide belt is the perfect width for my suit pants and clam diggers. I recently bought a 1.5" web belt from Mr. Bean for 6 bucks more, both are Good belts, But my Stitch belt IS The Better Value!!!! (Posted on 9/5/12)
- This belt rocksReview by Jeff
- What a great belt. I love the buckle - set it and forget it - no holes to get to, just comfortable, I have this one and the wider belt (thinner material) and love them both. With the grey bands on this belt, it's even a little dressy and can definitely be worn to work.. This narrower belt is about twice as thick as the wide belt and actually has a better feel to it but again I love both. Get one, you won't be dissappointed. (Posted on 9/3/12)
- Viper Totally Serious BeltReview by Highett
Viper Totally Serious Belt, as with the other item that I purcahsed the Belt is of very high quality, I purchased the large belt as I am thick around the middle unfortunately for me the belt was a little to short in length, another 6 inches would have been nice.
The Viper Totally Serious Belt is made of synthetic material and could be easily shortened had the large size been longer in length.
(Posted on 5/5/12)
- Viper Totally Serious Belt #1847 ReviewReview by Speed Racer
- Belt is as listed. Quality exudes throughout. Perfect fit for my BMW-brand pants that fit only a 1.25" or thereabouts belt. Couldn't be happier with purchase (except the price, of course). (Posted on 12/19/11)
- Looks sharp!Review by Alan
- I like the looks of the belt, it's softer and more flexible than I thought it would be. Can be threaded into pants loops from either direction and the buckle has not slipped at all. It's already saved me from anti-motorcycle terrorists twice using it to slide down 500 ft on power lines!!! (Posted on 12/11/11)
- Good BeltReview by William
- This is a good belt to wear with jeans. It looks good and unlike many web belt desings, it does not slip. The attachment is a bit strange, since you have to thread it through the right side of the belt loops, rather than the conventional left side threading of other belts. (Posted on 4/19/11)
- Nice strong beltReview by dudely
- Nice looking belt and once have it on it stays with no slipping. (Posted on 10/4/09)