Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (19)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- Great Belt!Review by Coma
- Very nice Belt! I measure exactly 43" where I wear my belt. The Large is into the Velcro to get it snug. The medium has about an inch of Velcro to hold the end of the belt down. I kept the large size when wearing layers, but normally wear the medium. Looks sharp with jeans or Khakis. (Posted on 10/23/16)
- solid beltReview by Austin
- I have a couple belts like this from Bison..this one has the decidedly added advantage of velcro on the tongue to keep it from flopping around. Highly recommended AH (Posted on 8/1/16)
- Last Chance HD Totally Serious BeltReview by Kevin
- Very sturdy web belt. It should last a lifetime. The sizing is different from what it says in the product description. My size large belt is 54'' long instead of 47''. Unfortunately I didn't figure that out until I wore it for a week. I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't tighten up until I noticed it was up against the velcro. I have since ordered a medium so hopefully that should be perfect. (Posted on 9/12/15)
- great beltReview by Ian
Ok so I bought the not so serious belt 6 years ago and it has worked great.
So I now have this wider version and not only do I find it more comfortable to wear but it is much better for tying kangaroos up and then attaching them to my bike. Mind you my wife has said if I bring any more home I am going to have to build an extension. She warned me that this was my last chance, and totally serious is going to belt me. (Posted on 7/10/15)
- Solid BeltReview by Robert
- Be careful of the sizing on this one. I ordered this one that said it was "47 long. Turned out to be "53. Too long for me so it will have to go back for a shorter one. Otherwise a beautiful belt that's rock solid. (Posted on 6/12/15)
- Last Chance beltReview by RICHARD
- NIce belt. Wore it for a few days. Not a belt to wear with button up fly jeans though! Nice enough and after trial period gave to my daughter. I may buy another. I would like the web material just a bit thicker and stout. But other wise worth the money. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- great beltReview by Russell
- tough, style, great fit, so tough it takes a while to break in. Love it will buy another. Con, the velcro extends too far. (Posted on 10/5/12)
- Totally bad executionReview by TheYellowRanger
- This is something that I jumped on right away when it was added to the catalog. Now I noticed that everyone seems to like this belt, but at the risk of going against the grain, I was very disappointed with this belt. First, the buckle has some very sharp edges which over time, cut small holes into several shirts. Secondly, the sharp edges wore down the belt material itself on several sides to the point where I just gave up on the whole thing. I did purchase the carbon fiber belt later and was very happy with that one. (Posted on 9/12/12)
- Worlds greatest beltReview by Wayne
I give this belt 5 stars, no wait, 6 stars. That's 6 stars out of five. It's that we'll designed and constructed.
If you love black, you will love this belt. (Posted on 8/29/12)
- Great Belt - A happy customerReview by Charles
- Great belt that was just what I was looking for to wear with jeans. Love the velcro attachment for the excess. Pretty generously sized - I ordered a small and, with a 31 inch waist, have around inches inches of excess. Thanks to the velcro, you would never know. Love it!!!! (Posted on 5/3/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total