Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Mandatory for Triumph RidersReview by Rich
- The design and print type is reminiscent of many past Triumph shirts, so all owners of the products of Hinkley or Meridian would look good with this on. However, the message rings true for riders of all brands. High quality material, typical of anything in the Aerostich lineup. (Posted on 6/20/14)
- Nice Shirt, Simple StatementReview by Jim
- This shirt fits good, I'm 6'4 and the XL gives me plenty of coverage. I never dry non tall size shirts so don't know if shrinkage is an issue. I have gotten several comments so far, all good. (Posted on 8/27/12)
- Great shirt says it allReview by Zoo
- Great color and message. (Posted on 8/19/11)
- good color, runs a little smallReview by Peter
- runs a little small sually wear a medium and even the large is not generous fit. (Posted on 7/18/11)