Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Great travel itemReview by Jim
- I bought one of these a year or so ago. It has been terrific to use/wear. I generally wear it under a leather coat and it helps with insulating my torso for those early spring/late fall rides. I always carry it in my travel bag now it is so versatile. Throw it on under a sportcoat or use as a windbreaker, it is great. And tiny to carry. I bought this one for my wife as she has taken to wearing mine! Try it, you will appreciate how well it works. (Posted on 12/30/15)
- Sweet Little UnitReview by Decimus
- Super-compactable wind shirt. Went on a mountain ride with it yesterday and got hit with rain. I was hoping I wouldn't need to stop and don my rain suit, but I started getting wet (leather jacket I know leaks.) So the wind protection is awesome, but don't count on it to keep out water. (Posted on 9/19/11)
- Terrific!Review by TMeadows
- I bought this for my husband a few years ago and since then he wears it under his jacket whenever he gets on the bike. He commutes daily and wears it whether it is 40F or 90F. He loves it! (Posted on 8/12/11)
- Mikey like!Review by Tombo
- I bought three. Still have one. Now I have to buy more so that each bike has one. Works best with sleeves under it. Absolutely a necessity all year round, unless you like wearing a rainsuit when you are cold. Packs about the size of a teenage mole rat. (Posted on 6/19/11)
- get oneReview by KarenR
- This overshirt packs so small, keep it in my tankbag year around, perfect anytime temps fall, keeps core comfortable without bulk, easy off, easy on. Love this innershell. (Posted on 10/11/09)
- AwesomeReview by Chow
- Love my windshirt. Perfect for summer riding with my full perf jacket on cool mornings or evenings. I keep it in my tank bag always. A must have, year round... (Posted on 9/12/09)