Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Very Comfortable & WarmReview by Amit
- The first impression is the well made looks and then the softness of the jersey. Fantastic under jacket clothing and makes a great sweater on its own. (Posted on 12/28/11)
- Not particularly cheap but effectiveReview by Leonel
- Very soft and worked well without heated gear at mid 40's. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Merion Wool Zip-Neck JerseyReview by Shuey
- Good fit and functionality, but . . . it's a little itchy. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Versital and comfortableReview by LionLady
- Got this for myself as an unde-rlayer for cool weather. I love that it is washable! Perfect under mesh gear for my early morning commute and packs small for the ride home. Also a great non bulky layer in cold weather (when it isn't quite cold enough for the electric jacket liner). My only complaint is that it isn't available in blue or red. The stone color shows dirt, and black is so very... pirate. (Posted on 9/13/11)
- Narrow but functionalReview by Sergio
- Americans take for granted our upper body strength as well as shape. Consequently, our latissimus dorsi are larger than this sweater was designed for, hence my comment that it is "narrow." Overall, however, it is a well made, warm and very nice addition to a riders' wardrobe. (Posted on 3/10/10)