Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (16)
Items 11 to 16 of 16 total
- Sizing ???Review by Steve
- Ordered these shorts and went for a ride. I normally wear an xl. Should have bought a medium. They were all over the place bunched up, sitting on folds is not comfortable on a long ride, NOT true to sizing. Would not buy again, if free.... (Posted on 7/26/11)
- comfort at a priceReview by George
These shorts are very comfortable on long trips. At age 62 and 235 lbs, a xxl size is not offered, but needed.
Remember, no quick roadside relief stops with these shorts on, there is no fly opening...there goes the comfort factor. I understand that no front seams/openings means no discomfort. Returned item to find a mfgr. that provided a pair with a fly opening. (most don't) For senior riders, I'd think its as important for comfort. I get kidney sore long before I get saddle sore.
maybe it's the coffee? ya' think? (Posted on 7/21/11)
- favorableReview by Peter
- comfortable, good crotch warmer, reasonable price (Posted on 7/18/11)
- Great ProductReview by David
- These shorts really do work as claimed and I strongly recommend them. I wear them under jeans in the winter time or directly under my Roadcrafter when the weather is warmer and find that they really do provide all-day comfort. I use a pair on all of my long distance all day rides now and never suffer from the old fanny agony that used to set in. If you are looking to try your hand at long distance or adventure type riding save yourself the proverbial "pain in the a$$" and get yourself a couple of pairs of these. (Posted on 8/13/10)
- I had a problem with my k...Review by Michael Nolan
- I had a problem with my knees after about 8 hours when I wore jeans under the Roadcrafter because the jeans wouldn't allow the RC to slide over the knee smoothly. Also, the jeans would bunch up in the crotch and cause a major case of the wiggles. I now wear these shorts, and my knees don't hurt anymore, and I don't wiggle around nearly as much. Plus, they look sooo sexy with boots. (Posted on 1/17/09)
- These are great! I wore ...Review by Jerry Stevens
- These are great! I wore them under my Olympia riding pants with the Wickers as underwear during my Iron Butt Saddle Sore 1000. I am 60 and not under weight. I had no problems. I usually have butt trouble riding in a car long distances; no butt hurt on this one. (Posted on 12/3/08)
Items 11 to 16 of 16 total