Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Fits perfectlyReview by City Slicker
- I hesitated to buy these due to the review that said they didn't fit, but I ordered a larger pair and they fit perfectly. I forgot I was wearing them. These will be great from my trip to NZ where cotton takes too long to dry. I might order a second pair now that I've tried them out. Seem fine to me. (Posted on 1/15/16)
- Terrible -- too small and ill fittingReview by Peter
- Had to return these due to ill fitting design and uncomfortable material. Can't imagine wearing these for more than 5 minutes! Back to my Hanes for 1/10 the price per pair! (Posted on 7/16/15)
- WickersReview by June
- I personally not wear these undies, but my husband does and has for many, many years. I bought them for him at first for riding and continued adding them to his undie stock at Christmas or his birthday. He no longer wears any other underwear and raves about them. Our son just started riding and at Christmas when he got this gift, he recommended them to our son. Guess I know what to get son next Christmas. Another note, they last forever, unlike other underwear. Great product! (Posted on 1/11/13)
- skivviesReview by Wookie
- I've been wearing Wickers jockey shorts for a number of years. I started using them just on motorcycle rides because of their "wicking" qualities but wear them almost exclusively now due to their all-around comfort factor. (Posted on 8/12/11)