Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (12)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- bootiesReview by Ralph
I tried to save a buck by buying a replacement set from a rival company after my initial set wore out.
Threw them away at the first rest area as they fell apart and bought these over priced covers again (Posted on 5/11/16)
- Easy on easy offReview by Stevo
- Because they pack down so small they are great for quick access in a tank bag. they also work very well and are so easy to get on and off. hit many big rain storms in Oct. AR, AL, and TN. These did the job. They are obviously not for heavy duty work like dabbing in the dirt and such, but work well on the highway. The rain pants worked well too. No leaks! (Posted on 1/6/15)
- Best Boot RaincoversReview by Ray
- I just completed a 4 week 4700mile road trip and found these boot covers to be one of the best motorcycle apparel purchases I've made. They pack super small and provide big protection from the rain. Easy to get on and off. A must purchased for every motorcyclist who rides in unpredictable weather. I used them 10 times during the trip and they are still good as new. (Posted on 8/13/14)
- Short livedReview by Jeff
Bought these for a ride through the Himalayas on Enfields. Conditions were moderate off road. These rain covers lasted about 5 hours before disintegrating between the toe and ankle on the shifting side (in this case the right foot because I was riding a Royal Enfield). If your riding anything off road these are not a good choice. I would look for other alternatives for on road rides too. To and from work or around town these would probably suffice.
(Posted on 7/9/13)
- Must HaveReview by Ali
- These are a must, if you ride in rain. Easy to use and well worth it. (Posted on 9/5/12)
- Feet Dry - These babies are small, pack down, and effectiveReview by Lube
- Gotta love stuff that works - These do! (Posted on 3/12/12)
- Wouldn't be without 'emReview by Steve
- Excellent product! They pack small, and keep your feet dry. What else do you need? (Posted on 11/29/11)
- Emergency rain boot coversReview by Robbin
- Fold up to nothing, tank bag ready,leave ever leave without these. Rode Cincinnati to Nova Scotia, followed by return trip in the outskirts og hurrican Irene, total dry. Need I say anymore? (Posted on 9/3/11)
- years of useReview by maux
Great product, I've used these for more than 5 years for ALL of my wet riding. They need a waterproofing every now and then. The toes have gotten a few hits from the hot pipes when I'm searching for my rideoff stand. They have held up fine and they still look and perform great. I'm looking to get a second set now to retire these and keep them as backups.
An easy recomendation for riding friends!
***** (Posted on 4/27/10)
- In my first rainy ride th...Review by Cleve Bryant
- In my first rainy ride this spring, this product performed as advertised. The second one was in a heavier downpour over 40+ miles. When I got home my Oxtar boots and socks were soaked. The product needs a periodic application of waterproofing spray, so don't forget to do so after each wet ride. (Posted on 5/28/09)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total