Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (105)
- Kept my hands dry.Review by Elias
These kept my hands dry during some torrential rain. But....they are slippery, on levers and on grips that are a million years old (and should be changed, that's on me). I put some skateboard grip tape on strategic points on the gloves and it did wonders.
I wish that Aerostich would consider a "trigger finger" variant of these gloves. Until I wore these I never realized that I often use my three outer fingers on the levers while keeping my index finger on or near the bars. It felt a little sketchy trying to use the levers with my outer two fingers, they just ain't got the strength. Some sidecar turning techniques involve rolling on throttle and simultaneously applying front brake - I couldn't with these on.
Yes they kept my hands dry and warm, but with the way that I operate the controls (on all my bikes, not just sidecars) they feel a little unsettling. Might you fine folks consider a trigger finger variant? I will buy the first pair. (Posted on 11/28/16)
- Delivered as PromisedReview by Mark
- Wore these gloves in several driving rains. They kept my riding gloves nice and dry. Moshe slight leakage (I had the sleeves cinched tight), but understandable given the heavy rain (hey; you either ride through, or stop. Life is a choice.). Overall I am pleased with these covers, the three digits were no problem. (Posted on 7/18/16)
- Sleestack Gloves!Review by Mark
- Had to replace my Sleestack Gloves (Triple Digit) that I've had for many years as I somehow put a hole in them. I love the new ones, they put a squeegee into them! These gloves keep me mitts nice and dry and, as I bought the orange ones, add one more bit of visibility to my attire. Since these are rain gloves, more visibility is very good. Thanks Aerostich! (Posted on 6/22/16)
- Dry gloves, YayReview by Doug
- I picked these up the other day from my mail-drop and true to form, it started raining. I slipped these on and rode home and my leather gloves stayed completely dry underneath, wonderful. The "Spock" grip is a bit odd, but worked out OK. I did find the grip of these overgloves to be a little slippery, but it did not affect control of the bike. (Posted on 6/5/16)
- The fit is perfectReview by David
- Received these last week while preparing for a month long cross country ride (leave next week). Last year's ride was done in a lot of rain and I rode with soaked hands for days so I'm taking no chances this year. Since it hasn't rained a drop this week I can tell you that the fit is perfect (XL) over my 2XL cold weather gloves. Getting in and out is easy. I rode the scoot to see how they gripped and everything was terrific including a fairly natural feel on the controls. I'll let you know how they work in real rain. Until then............ (Posted on 5/12/16)
- They work greatReview by YankeeDespot
- I was reluctant to spend $50, but didn't want wet hands on long trips, or to ruin my expensive racing gloves. I recently rode 3000 miles through 4 states, and the last 600 miles it rained the whole way. I really came to appreciate the attention to detail in the design of these covers. They went on easy, and didn't hinder my riding. And my hands stayed dry. This was mostly highway, and I can imagine around town you'll need to keep your hands up during stops, but I can't imagine a better solution to this problem. (Posted on 5/2/16)
- Didn't work for me.Review by John
- Although these may very well be waterproof, I really have no way of knowing. I wear long gauntlet gloves, so tucking those and the rain gloves under my sleeves doesn't work. And with the rain gloves over my sleeves, they fill with water within 10 or 15 minutes of rain, even if I'm on the freeway and not stopping. I ride a sporty bike (VFR800) and even though the handlebars aren't very low, they're below my shoulders, so the rain just pours in. (Posted on 4/18/16)
- Aerostich Triple Digit CoversReview by Dan
- Great covers. Used them on 4 Corners in 2014 in which I had a whole day of rain and stayed dry and warm. Have also used them in cold weather, and they keep the wind from getting to your gloves, and keep your hands warm and toasty. (Posted on 2/11/16)
- Maybe I'm Missing SomethingReview by Scott
After 3 rainy rides with these I am disappointed. In each case within 20 minutes water was pooling in my palms. I poured several ounces of water from each cover.
Perhaps even with the cinch straps pulled tight water is entering between the covers and jacket sleeves. Design suggestion for Aerostich suits & jackets to mate with these covers: a waterproof zipper around the circumference of the forearms to secure the covers to sleeves. (Posted on 5/30/15)
- Sleet and hailReview by Henry
- Sleet and hail was collecting in the middle of my face shield on my commute today. The 'visor squeegee' worked as advertised! (Posted on 3/30/15)