Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (101)
- Aerostich Triple Digit CoversReview by Steve
- My bike is put away for the winter so I haven't tried them yet. I sprayed the living crap out of them with Tectron, let them dry, and tired them on over my riding gloves. Fit is fine and they look well-made. (Posted on 11/22/13)
- Were not waterproof afterall.Review by Michael W.
- I took these covers on my ride from Northern California to Alaska, and they soaked through on the second day of riding. My riding buddy also had his soak through. We were both greatly disappointed being that everything else from Aerostich has been great. I would not buy these again. (Posted on 8/16/13)
- it worksReview by Brian
- they work very well just have to remember to put them on (Posted on 8/13/13)
- Great glovesReview by Earl
- Gloves worked great in light rain, riding out west for a month and hope they work in heavy rains. (Posted on 6/23/13)
- Worked great!Review by Robert
- Two weeks ago I rode from Boise, ID to my home in Salmon, ID. I donned the triple digit covers over my riding gloves as the first few drops of rain fell before I started up the Banks/Lohman road toward Stanley. As I proceeded up the road the rain became more intense, and then a downpour as I proceeded toward Stanley. On the summit just west of Stanley I experienced the added bonus of snow. It fortunately wasn't sticking to the road, but it was sticking to my face shield! Too much fun. The covers along with my electric vest, and Roadcrafter one piece suit kept me warm and dry. There were a couple of RV's on the road that day, and I'm sure they thought I was nuts for riding in that weather! (Posted on 6/12/13)
- Mixed ResultsReview by Tom
Did a 4 day trip from Texas to Missouri, had rain both ways. Wearing outside my 'Stitch on the way there my hands got absolutely soaked. And once they fill with water they don't drain! In Missouri I sprayed them down with waterproofing stuff. Got caught in rain on the way home and again the gloves filled with cold rain, and stayed full. Then I tried tucking the gauntlet inside my sleeves and finally the gloves quit filling with water. As my riding gloves were already wet I can't say if they would have stayed dry.
These worked great in light rain on a trip to the Yukon 2 years ago. However, I had heavy rain on the trip to Missouri.
(Posted on 6/5/13)
- Not Monsoon ProofReview by Mattb4rd
I rode to the great smoky mountains from Florida on Saturday, May 4. There was a cutoff low pressure right on top of me causing cold air to be drawn from the north and with it came rain - a lot of rain. I donned my Triple Digit Covers at Kingsland, Georgia and after a quick prayer merged onto 95 north into the dancing spray and hammering drops.
An hour later my hands were soaked and freezing ... as were my feet, which were covered by "waterproof" boots that also failed .. but that's another story.
Thankfully my core was dry and toasty thanks to my Roadcrafter 1 piece.
Apparently water was running down my arm and under the Triple Digit covers, which were sinched as tight as I could manage. At my next break my riding partner suggested I put the digits on before my suit, but zipping and snapping would have been impossible with gloves and the covers on.
Still, I'm not disappointed necessarily. Anyone with any sense would have trailered that weekend. I'm sure that the covers will do the trick in anything short of what I was in that day. (Posted on 5/17/13)
- Aerostich Triple Digit Gloves Review by gsarider1
- Just received my new Triple Digit Covers just in time for a very heavy spring rains. These gloves worked fantastic. Rain was falling at a rate of over 1" per hour and my regular gloves and hands stayed dry as a bone. I highly recommend these gloves. (Posted on 5/1/13)
- Three Digit GlovesReview by Mary
- These were a little funky the first time I used them. However, they worked GREAT! The only issue I had with them was trying to get the second wrist enclosure strap pulled. After a couple of times I had it figured out though. I would highly recommend these. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- Rain GlovesReview by Karn
- Love, the Rain Gloves. These are a gift for my daughter. (Posted on 1/25/13)