Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (97)
- Maybe I'm Missing SomethingReview by Scott
After 3 rainy rides with these I am disappointed. In each case within 20 minutes water was pooling in my palms. I poured several ounces of water from each cover.
Perhaps even with the cinch straps pulled tight water is entering between the covers and jacket sleeves. Design suggestion for Aerostich suits & jackets to mate with these covers: a waterproof zipper around the circumference of the forearms to secure the covers to sleeves. (Posted on 5/30/15)
- Sleet and hailReview by Henry
- Sleet and hail was collecting in the middle of my face shield on my commute today. The 'visor squeegee' worked as advertised! (Posted on 3/30/15)
- this is great stuffReview by John
- These are amazing - fully evolved. I use mine over summer gloves and they breathe fine, I use them over winter heated gloves even when it's dry out and they keep heat from the heated gloves from wicking away in the wind. They're always in my sidebags. (Posted on 11/20/14)
- SweetReview by HookedonHarley
- I just had a chance to use these in rain. Very nice!!! I use them over the Roper leather gloves. Waterproof, breathable (but still mostly windproof) and lightweight. Kept me dry and warm in a heavy downpour. The gauntlet slips easily over my Darien coat, preventing water from coming up the sleeves. I am planning to wear these over the Ropers and some microfiber insert gloves this fall in colder weather. (Posted on 7/16/14)
- Nothing else like themReview by COURT
- There is no other product out there like these. Perfect addition to your riding gear. They work in the rain, but also help insulate from the wind when temperatures drop. They fit over any glove and you still have access to all your controls. Great product! (Posted on 4/25/14)
- So You Wanna Have Dry Hands!Review by Raj
- I've owned these rain covers for several years and worn them in light rain to torrential down pours. My hands never got wet. Couple of nits. Pulling these on over my gloves (as intended) caused the wrist straps to come completely out of the buckles. Of course it's impossible to re-insert them with these gloves on so they're left dangling in the breeze unless you can manage to get them on without the straps pulling out. Second in my opinion these gloves are dangerous. They are slippery. They slip around the grips/throttle. Both the exterior surface slips and the interior surface slips on the surface of your gloves on the inside. The triple digits cause for some fumbling around until you get used to it as well. I was surprised to read so many reviewers got soaked hands. In my opinion the gauntlet should be worn under the sleeves of your rain jacket to keep rain from dripping down your arms into the glove. (Posted on 2/13/14)
- Aerostich Triple Digit CoversReview by Steve
- My bike is put away for the winter so I haven't tried them yet. I sprayed the living crap out of them with Tectron, let them dry, and tired them on over my riding gloves. Fit is fine and they look well-made. (Posted on 11/22/13)
- Were not waterproof afterall.Review by Michael W.
- I took these covers on my ride from Northern California to Alaska, and they soaked through on the second day of riding. My riding buddy also had his soak through. We were both greatly disappointed being that everything else from Aerostich has been great. I would not buy these again. (Posted on 8/16/13)
- it worksReview by Brian
- they work very well just have to remember to put them on (Posted on 8/13/13)
- Great glovesReview by Earl
- Gloves worked great in light rain, riding out west for a month and hope they work in heavy rains. (Posted on 6/23/13)