Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (105)
- Work great, but slipperyReview by Rick
- I've already ridden in the rain several times with these covers, including a couple of long rides and they kept my gloves completely dry, just as advertised. My only complaint is the slipperiness on the INSIDE. My gloves get absolutely no grip on the material. If they could rubberize the inside or otherwise somehow make it grippier, these would be perfect. (Posted on 10/8/12)
- Works, if you wear them correctlyReview by I=MC2Power
- These are exellent rain gloves if you wear them tucked inside jacket sleeves. Wear them outside and guaranteed the water will run down your arm and inside the gloves. As long as Aerostich advertisement pictures show the gloves over the sleeves, folks get the wrong idea and it ruins the good reputation of these gloves. (Posted on 9/25/12)
- Very goodReview by Gary
These are still excellent gloves, and I've never had a problem with them leaking when they were properly cinched down. The only complaints I have:
1. The method of releasing the elastic cord at the back of the gauntlets is not as good as the older model; I'd like to see the old method brought back (pull one side to tighten, pull the other side to release.)
2. The Velcro tape that snugs them around the wrist is not long enough -- every time I inserted my gloved hand in the right one, it pulled the Velcro tape strip completely out of the little rectangular plastic loop. (Posted on 9/22/12)
- Triple digit rainglovesReview by A.O.
This is my second set of thee, the first set of about 3 years were ruined in a freak accident.
These gloves work great, keep me dry and I'm able to put on and take off one handed..big plus!
I have the orange one's cause they are easy to see when giving hand signals in inclement weather.
Thanks again for another great product Areostich!!
A.O. (Denver area MSF instructor.). (Posted on 9/18/12)
- Hands got wetReview by Woodybelle
- My freind and I both had triple digit glove on a recent ride in the Alps. We had serious rain on 2 days. On both days, both of our gloves got wet under our Triple Digit Rain Covers. The seal between the gloves and the sleeve of our jackets was not good enough to keep out the water. In my friends case the gloves filled with at least cups of water. (Posted on 9/18/12)
- Used Triple digit covers going to New BrunswickReview by Ed
- This is a great product. Just back from a 3500 mile round trip to N.B. Canada and that area. Caught in several downpours and this product along with the cuffs on my GS bike kept my elk skin ropers totally dry. One change I will make myself is to add a sew-on button on the end of the wrist strap to keep it from pulling through the d-ring when you pull them over your gloves. I have a big hand and then once the strap goes trough the ring, the gloves do not allow the dexterity to re-thread it. Actually, the straps need to be a bit longer as I have to cinch slightly tighter than I would otherwise to connect the hook and loop material. These WILL be on my bike at all times! (Posted on 9/9/12)
- Triple Digit CoversReview by 07 GSXR
- These are a well-assembled pair of gloves. I haven't used them in the rain yet, but used them riding down the west coast in July as a windbreak and moisture barrier against the mist, fog, and chilly mornings. The only suggestion that I would make is to lengthen the velcro strap so that it doesn't come out of the cinch when you are putting them on over your protective gloves. It is difficult to re-thread once the gloves are on. (Posted on 9/6/12)
- Keep DryReview by Ali
- These are not just for cold weather. I live in Florida and just got home from work after riding in torrential rain. If these don’t keep you dry, I don’t know what will. (Posted on 9/5/12)
- glove coversReview by Stan
High quality & fit...followed the size chart. Very light weight, haven't used them in rain yet...but leaving on a 2 week trip on 9/2/12,right in the middle of Issac! The ultimate test!
(Posted on 8/28/12)
- Successful TestReview by 7 Aces
- I had the occasion to test out the Triple Digit Covers yesterday. I'm very impressed at their ability to shed rain and keep my hands dry ... from the rain at least. They are, like all things waterproof, a warm when it's not raining. As I was heading into the storm I pulled over and put on my rain suite and the Triple Digit gloves. In the time it took me to get to the rain my hands got pretty toasty. When I took the Triple Digit gloves off at home my riding gloves where a bit damp from the sweat but not nearly as wet as they would have been in the rain. I wish that I could say the same for my one piece rain suit (not an Aerostich product). It leaked where all rain gear that I've tried fails, in the crotch. Had I had a rain suit made as well as these gloves I've no doubt I'd be dry and happy in any rain storm. (Posted on 8/21/12)