Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (103)
- three digit "lobster" glovesReview by Slider
- Super product, wish I had purchased them a long time ago! (Posted on 10/1/11)
- Dry hands, finallyReview by Frosty
- I recently purchased these glove covers for a September ride from Iowa to Lake Tahoe via Denver and Las Vegas. Although I had hoped to not use them, I unpacked and wore them over my riding gloves several times during some bad storms. When riding the I-70 through Colorado and Utah I spent about 3 hours in a heavy, cold rain. My fingers and hands? Warm and dry, for a very welcome change. (Posted on 10/1/11)
- Excellent quality and designReview by Brian
- The Aerostich Triple Digit Rain Covers are awesome. the quality is supreme and I gave them a good test during a four hour long ride in the rain, after the 2011 Labor Day weekend. The rain was extremely heavy at many times even covering some roads with puddles right up to the crest of double yellow line. My hands stayed warm and comfortable. The Covers repelled the rain and at the same time let my hands breath during this long arduous ride. (Posted on 9/19/11)
- Fantastic productReview by maineiac
- Purchased these before a four-day trip up into Quebec. We encountered three days of partial rain and the gloves worked fantastic. I didn't wear gloves under them and found the straps easy to operate. My hands were perfectly dry and comforable. I choose the orange ones and they stand out very well in inclement weather, adding a bit to my visibility. These things are bombproof. Next time I'm shopping for outerwear, I'll look at Aerostich first. (Posted on 9/6/11)
- Triple digit rain coversReview by Robbin
- Rode from Cincinnati to Nova Scotia, return trip required us riding "Hurricane Irene" outskirts. Totally dry....need I say anymore (Posted on 9/3/11)
- Worked well for meReview by Scott
I purchased these for a long trip. I have never been lucky with having waterproof gloves actually work more than once or twice. In addition, most waterproof gloves are insulated and bulky and not what I want when the temperature is in the 90's. During my 2 weeks and 3000 miles on the road, I got stuck in 4 heavy rains. Each time, my hands stayed dry. I am pleased with these gloves. The rest of my rain gear failed so by the 4th storm, the only part of me that remained dry was my hands.
I will follow the instructions to maintain the waterproof seams so these last.
They worked well and it was nice to be able to use my summer gloves under them in the rain instead of switching to bulkier gloves that leak. Not to mention, they pack down to almost nothing so it helped with traveling light. (Posted on 8/18/11)
- Kept me dryReview by scottolds
- I purchased these because I have had bad luck with gloves that say they are waterproof and are really not. I was on a 3000 mile trip recently and hit some hard rain 4 different times during my 2 week trip. My hands were the only part of me that stayed dry. The rest of my rain gear failed miserably, but these gloves did their job. I will follow the instructions for maintaining and keeping the seams waterproof to ensure they continue to do their job. (Posted on 8/18/11)
- These gloves did not work at allReview by roloscot
I used these gloves for the first time yesterday and have to say that they did not work at all. Now it might have been user error or a complete product failure?
I rode from West Virgina to New Jersey in torrential rain and my hands were wet after the first 20 minutes. I did not follow any instructions to water proof them because i assumed that they worked out of the box!!!
Now I did have the gloves on the outside of my jacket as shown in the video which might explain the water problem but it would be nearly impossible get all of the glove inside my jacket especially for the left hand.
Very disappointing product.
(Posted on 7/26/11)
- Lengthen wrist strap on XL+ sizesReview by morethrottle
- Great gloves for rain and wind. Please lengthen the wrist strap on XL+sizes. We had to add an extension to my husband's XLs. Thanks! (Posted on 4/23/11)
- these things work!Review by William
- 1 pair of rain covers: $47.00. Dry hands after 8 hours of rain thru Wisconsin and Michigan and Minnesota: priceless. I have bigger hands and my warm riding gloves still fit inside. (Posted on 11/2/10)