Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (99)
- Triple digit rain coversReview by Robbin
- Rode from Cincinnati to Nova Scotia, return trip required us riding "Hurricane Irene" outskirts. Totally dry....need I say anymore (Posted on 9/3/11)
- Worked well for meReview by Scott
I purchased these for a long trip. I have never been lucky with having waterproof gloves actually work more than once or twice. In addition, most waterproof gloves are insulated and bulky and not what I want when the temperature is in the 90's. During my 2 weeks and 3000 miles on the road, I got stuck in 4 heavy rains. Each time, my hands stayed dry. I am pleased with these gloves. The rest of my rain gear failed so by the 4th storm, the only part of me that remained dry was my hands.
I will follow the instructions to maintain the waterproof seams so these last.
They worked well and it was nice to be able to use my summer gloves under them in the rain instead of switching to bulkier gloves that leak. Not to mention, they pack down to almost nothing so it helped with traveling light. (Posted on 8/18/11)
- Kept me dryReview by scottolds
- I purchased these because I have had bad luck with gloves that say they are waterproof and are really not. I was on a 3000 mile trip recently and hit some hard rain 4 different times during my 2 week trip. My hands were the only part of me that stayed dry. The rest of my rain gear failed miserably, but these gloves did their job. I will follow the instructions for maintaining and keeping the seams waterproof to ensure they continue to do their job. (Posted on 8/18/11)
- These gloves did not work at allReview by roloscot
I used these gloves for the first time yesterday and have to say that they did not work at all. Now it might have been user error or a complete product failure?
I rode from West Virgina to New Jersey in torrential rain and my hands were wet after the first 20 minutes. I did not follow any instructions to water proof them because i assumed that they worked out of the box!!!
Now I did have the gloves on the outside of my jacket as shown in the video which might explain the water problem but it would be nearly impossible get all of the glove inside my jacket especially for the left hand.
Very disappointing product.
(Posted on 7/26/11)
- Lengthen wrist strap on XL+ sizesReview by morethrottle
- Great gloves for rain and wind. Please lengthen the wrist strap on XL+sizes. We had to add an extension to my husband's XLs. Thanks! (Posted on 4/23/11)
- these things work!Review by William
- 1 pair of rain covers: $47.00. Dry hands after 8 hours of rain thru Wisconsin and Michigan and Minnesota: priceless. I have bigger hands and my warm riding gloves still fit inside. (Posted on 11/2/10)
- Strap Broke after 4th time useReview by BtriiumphB
- The first 3 times wearing the gloves they worked excellent. Kept my hands dry even in a downpour that made visibility less than 100 feet. 4th time wearing the wrist strap broke where the plastic rectangle is attached at one of the seams. Contacted customer service and hopefully will get help with the defective glove. (Posted on 10/30/10)
- Used right they keep me dry.Review by email@example.com
- I have used these over the sleeve of my "Stich and under the sleeve. For me the only way to keep rain out is under the sleeve. Then they work fine. Need to put a grip coating on the fingers though. I couldn't get a turnpike ticket out of my sleeve pocket becaust it kept slipping between my fingers. The toll taker had to get the ticket for me. Used right they keep me dry. (Posted on 10/24/10)
- I love these over gloves.Review by Woody
- On a 2000km ride just after receiving the triple digit rain gloves heavy rain was experienced and they kept my hands dry through it all. A great buy. (Posted on 10/15/10)
- Great backup for wet weatherReview by Richard
- Although i have not used it yet in wet weather but just knowing i have this stashed in the top box is comforting but also no need to carry a 2nd pair of wet weather gloves. (Posted on 6/2/10)