Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (104)
- Aerostich Triple Digit Gloves Review by gsarider1
- Just received my new Triple Digit Covers just in time for a very heavy spring rains. These gloves worked fantastic. Rain was falling at a rate of over 1" per hour and my regular gloves and hands stayed dry as a bone. I highly recommend these gloves. (Posted on 5/1/13)
- Three Digit GlovesReview by Mary
- These were a little funky the first time I used them. However, they worked GREAT! The only issue I had with them was trying to get the second wrist enclosure strap pulled. After a couple of times I had it figured out though. I would highly recommend these. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- Rain GlovesReview by Karn
- Love, the Rain Gloves. These are a gift for my daughter. (Posted on 1/25/13)
- XXL please!Review by Roadracer Al
I'm on my second set of Triple Digit rain covers. I like them: they work as advertised (which is saying something these days).
I have two minor complaints: first, the wrist enclosure strap needs a means of improving the grip and preventing the strap from escaping the D-ring. I stitched a nylon ring onto my first set. Or, perhaps a fold of grippy, textured naugahyde. The straps are hard to grasp once you have the glove covers on because the material is slippery.
The second, more important thing: I'd ***really*** like a larger size. The existing XL is a bit too small: they are uncomfortable on long rides with fall-weight gloves, and impossible to use with winter-weight gloves. (Posted on 1/25/13)
- Great InvestmentReview by Enduro Man
- I have owned a set of Triple Digit Covers for three years now. They have become my favorite and most used foul weather accessory I own. They perform as well as the article claims. Cold wet hands are a thing of the past. A must have for long distant riders. They pack small enough to fit in a pocket, I have with me every time I ride. A great investment for your foul weather gear. (Posted on 1/17/13)
- I am not an animal!Review by John
- No you may not be an animal, but you will sure look like a alien monster from some 1050s B-movie with these on. No worries, they do indeed work as designed, are easy to don and doff (once practiced). You can even give the cell phone talking soccer moms a "salute" and they will think you are giving V for Victory. It a win-win all while your digits are nice and dry! (Posted on 11/25/12)
- Triple Digit CoversReview by RAMrider
I've bought a number of different brand rain covers and they all leaked. So the first thing I did was to put the covers on and dunk them into a bucket of water, no leaks.
Then I put my MC jacket on, my MC gloves on, the Triple Digit covers over the MC gloves, then my rain jacket on top of everything. I had no problem zipping up the rain jacket for the ultimate in rain protection with the gauntlet under the rain jacket sleeve.
Once I had everything on I started to think " what do I need to do if I have to pay a bridge toll" (Posted on 10/16/12)
- Overall a good product, only one hang-up.Review by Paul
- Great product overall; light, packable, very good rain protection. My only complaint is the wrist straps. Pulling these on over my gloves (as intended) caused the wrist straps to come completely out of the buckles. Of course it's impossible to re-insert them with these gloves on so they're left dangling in the breeze unless you can manage to get them on without the straps pulling out. I fixed it by inserting a key-ring through the end of the straps that doesn't fit through the buckle. If Aerostich would fix this problem (with something non-metal) these would be a five-star product! (Posted on 10/15/12)
- Just what I wanted; not rain tested yet.Review by Joe T.
- Wanted something to cover & protect leather gloves. Fit is perfect. Nice and light weight/ Appear to be waterproof. Haven't been rained on since acquired these gloves. (Maybe that's the secret.) Tested under the faucet and they keep your hands dry. Rubber gloves were way too hot in the summer. (Posted on 10/9/12)
- Work great, but slipperyReview by Rick
- I've already ridden in the rain several times with these covers, including a couple of long rides and they kept my gloves completely dry, just as advertised. My only complaint is the slipperiness on the INSIDE. My gloves get absolutely no grip on the material. If they could rubberize the inside or otherwise somehow make it grippier, these would be perfect. (Posted on 10/8/12)