Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (101)
- Hands got wetReview by Woodybelle
- My freind and I both had triple digit glove on a recent ride in the Alps. We had serious rain on 2 days. On both days, both of our gloves got wet under our Triple Digit Rain Covers. The seal between the gloves and the sleeve of our jackets was not good enough to keep out the water. In my friends case the gloves filled with at least cups of water. (Posted on 9/18/12)
- Used Triple digit covers going to New BrunswickReview by Ed
- This is a great product. Just back from a 3500 mile round trip to N.B. Canada and that area. Caught in several downpours and this product along with the cuffs on my GS bike kept my elk skin ropers totally dry. One change I will make myself is to add a sew-on button on the end of the wrist strap to keep it from pulling through the d-ring when you pull them over your gloves. I have a big hand and then once the strap goes trough the ring, the gloves do not allow the dexterity to re-thread it. Actually, the straps need to be a bit longer as I have to cinch slightly tighter than I would otherwise to connect the hook and loop material. These WILL be on my bike at all times! (Posted on 9/9/12)
- Triple Digit CoversReview by 07 GSXR
- These are a well-assembled pair of gloves. I haven't used them in the rain yet, but used them riding down the west coast in July as a windbreak and moisture barrier against the mist, fog, and chilly mornings. The only suggestion that I would make is to lengthen the velcro strap so that it doesn't come out of the cinch when you are putting them on over your protective gloves. It is difficult to re-thread once the gloves are on. (Posted on 9/6/12)
- Keep DryReview by Ali
- These are not just for cold weather. I live in Florida and just got home from work after riding in torrential rain. If these don’t keep you dry, I don’t know what will. (Posted on 9/5/12)
- glove coversReview by Stan
High quality & fit...followed the size chart. Very light weight, haven't used them in rain yet...but leaving on a 2 week trip on 9/2/12,right in the middle of Issac! The ultimate test!
(Posted on 8/28/12)
- Successful TestReview by 7 Aces
- I had the occasion to test out the Triple Digit Covers yesterday. I'm very impressed at their ability to shed rain and keep my hands dry ... from the rain at least. They are, like all things waterproof, a warm when it's not raining. As I was heading into the storm I pulled over and put on my rain suite and the Triple Digit gloves. In the time it took me to get to the rain my hands got pretty toasty. When I took the Triple Digit gloves off at home my riding gloves where a bit damp from the sweat but not nearly as wet as they would have been in the rain. I wish that I could say the same for my one piece rain suit (not an Aerostich product). It leaked where all rain gear that I've tried fails, in the crotch. Had I had a rain suit made as well as these gloves I've no doubt I'd be dry and happy in any rain storm. (Posted on 8/21/12)
- High quality productReview by Leagle
Although I don't understand the three-digit thing - simplicity, I guess, everything else about these rain covers is top drawer.
This is my second pair, the first were too small when I followed the sizing suggestions, though to be fair, I had the same problem with my deerskin gloves, which I also love. I used them anyway, because I couldn't return them in time for my Alaska trip, though I'm sure Aerostich would have taken care of me. Then I gave them to another rider when I bought some larger ones, and he is impressed with them, too.
Not cheap, but with good reason. Aerostich should make boot covers like this and I would buy them in a heartbeat: "Single-Digits!" (Posted on 7/10/12)
- 2nd setReview by Kim
I had to order another set because the bag on my ST opened up and the old set blew away. :*( Anyway, they're good. Kinda slick but they work like nothing else will when you need to keep your gloves dry in a downpour. Try'm. You'll like'm.
(Posted on 6/26/12)
- Seem goodReview by ScottyD
Gloves arrived just after I left for a three day ride in the mountains whereupon it poured the whole trip. Bugga!
Still haven't used them in the rain, but they appear to be well made and functional enough. Should work fine if its anything like the other stuff I've bought from Aerostitch.
Good service too (as usual). (Posted on 6/26/12)
- Disappointing and WetReview by L84toff
After buying these last year, I have finally had a chance to test them out this past weekend. I wore them during a heavy downpour for my 30 min ride home, about 7 min surface streets and the rest highway. At a stop I noticed water pooling at the top of the covers on my forearms. When I got home, the top of my summer gloves were quite wet and both the sleeves of my shirt under the jacket were also wet.
I am quite disappointed as I had them synched up as tight as I could on my arms. I'm not sure I could have worn them differently as an over glove anyway. In theory these should work better worn over top of the glove but with the jacket sleeve over top. I'll see if I can even wear them this way and what that does next time it rains that hard.
But with my limited experience so far, I can not recommend these. I think the extra $ would be better going towards a better glove. (Posted on 6/4/12)