Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Triple Digit Rain Covers Review by Pete
I purchased the covers for cool weather riding. I wanted something that I could wear over my summer gloves that would keep my hands warm. So far I have only used them once on a 200 mile lunch ride. They worked great!! Temps were in the middle 30's to low 40's. My hands stayed warm the entire ride.
I have small hands and my cold/wet weather riding gloves are a pain to use. I suspect when the temperature drops below freezing, I will have to use my insulated gloves but until then I am liking my Rain Covers.
The only thing I would change would be to add some type of non-slip material to the palm and fingers. (Posted on 11/21/11)
- Out standing in the rain Review by cnyndncr
- After riding in the rain in Colorado for a week this September without them, then coming home to California and riding in the rain WITH them, I'll never be without them again! They work great. They pack really small, are thin and give good feel and I didn't have the problem with water running down the sleeve into my gloves like others did. It may be the fact that I don't have a windshield so I have a lot of wind blowing the water backward, up my sleeves. Whatever.... They worked great! (Posted on 10/25/11)
- Dry! Review by pbryon
- I've learned that waterproof jackets and pants don't mean a thing if your hands or feet are soaked. Got these before a long weekend of riding, and they saved my bacon during one afternoon of blistering storms. Gloves underneath were bone dry. Well worth it in my opinion. I ordered a size up than what was suggested, and it was a good move. Only down side is that you expose your lobster claw when doing the biker wave. (Posted on 10/16/11)
- Finally Review by CC0409
- I've finally purchased a product that is indeed waterproof. I've gone through 5 different sets of advertised "waterproof" gloves in various styles and manufacturers and not one of them was waterproof. My recent purchase of the Triple Digit Rain Covers was tested on a two day ride which covered over 1,100 miles in heavy rain. As the temperature dropped, I switched from regular gloves underneath the Triple Digits covering to winter riding gloves underneath. Hands and gloves remained completely dry for the entire ride. Fantastic! (Posted on 10/6/11)
- three digit "lobster" gloves Review by Slider
- Super product, wish I had purchased them a long time ago! (Posted on 10/1/11)
- Dry hands, finally Review by Frosty
- I recently purchased these glove covers for a September ride from Iowa to Lake Tahoe via Denver and Las Vegas. Although I had hoped to not use them, I unpacked and wore them over my riding gloves several times during some bad storms. When riding the I-70 through Colorado and Utah I spent about 3 hours in a heavy, cold rain. My fingers and hands? Warm and dry, for a very welcome change. (Posted on 10/1/11)
- Excellent quality and design Review by Brian
- The Aerostich Triple Digit Rain Covers are awesome. the quality is supreme and I gave them a good test during a four hour long ride in the rain, after the 2011 Labor Day weekend. The rain was extremely heavy at many times even covering some roads with puddles right up to the crest of double yellow line. My hands stayed warm and comfortable. The Covers repelled the rain and at the same time let my hands breath during this long arduous ride. (Posted on 9/19/11)
- Fantastic product Review by maineiac
- Purchased these before a four-day trip up into Quebec. We encountered three days of partial rain and the gloves worked fantastic. I didn't wear gloves under them and found the straps easy to operate. My hands were perfectly dry and comforable. I choose the orange ones and they stand out very well in inclement weather, adding a bit to my visibility. These things are bombproof. Next time I'm shopping for outerwear, I'll look at Aerostich first. (Posted on 9/6/11)
- Triple digit rain covers Review by Robbin
- Rode from Cincinnati to Nova Scotia, return trip required us riding "Hurricane Irene" outskirts. Totally dry....need I say anymore (Posted on 9/3/11)
- Worked well for me Review by Scott
I purchased these for a long trip. I have never been lucky with having waterproof gloves actually work more than once or twice. In addition, most waterproof gloves are insulated and bulky and not what I want when the temperature is in the 90's. During my 2 weeks and 3000 miles on the road, I got stuck in 4 heavy rains. Each time, my hands stayed dry. I am pleased with these gloves. The rest of my rain gear failed so by the 4th storm, the only part of me that remained dry was my hands.
I will follow the instructions to maintain the waterproof seams so these last.
They worked well and it was nice to be able to use my summer gloves under them in the rain instead of switching to bulkier gloves that leak. Not to mention, they pack down to almost nothing so it helped with traveling light. (Posted on 8/18/11)