Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (105)
- Lengthen wrist strap on XL+ sizesReview by morethrottle
- Great gloves for rain and wind. Please lengthen the wrist strap on XL+sizes. We had to add an extension to my husband's XLs. Thanks! (Posted on 4/23/11)
- these things work!Review by William
- 1 pair of rain covers: $47.00. Dry hands after 8 hours of rain thru Wisconsin and Michigan and Minnesota: priceless. I have bigger hands and my warm riding gloves still fit inside. (Posted on 11/2/10)
- Strap Broke after 4th time useReview by BtriiumphB
- The first 3 times wearing the gloves they worked excellent. Kept my hands dry even in a downpour that made visibility less than 100 feet. 4th time wearing the wrist strap broke where the plastic rectangle is attached at one of the seams. Contacted customer service and hopefully will get help with the defective glove. (Posted on 10/30/10)
- Used right they keep me dry.Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have used these over the sleeve of my "Stich and under the sleeve. For me the only way to keep rain out is under the sleeve. Then they work fine. Need to put a grip coating on the fingers though. I couldn't get a turnpike ticket out of my sleeve pocket becaust it kept slipping between my fingers. The toll taker had to get the ticket for me. Used right they keep me dry. (Posted on 10/24/10)
- I love these over gloves.Review by Woody
- On a 2000km ride just after receiving the triple digit rain gloves heavy rain was experienced and they kept my hands dry through it all. A great buy. (Posted on 10/15/10)
- Great backup for wet weatherReview by Richard
- Although i have not used it yet in wet weather but just knowing i have this stashed in the top box is comforting but also no need to carry a 2nd pair of wet weather gloves. (Posted on 6/2/10)
- Tuck inside of the sleevesReview by I=MC2Power
As every experienced rider knows you always tuck your rain gloves (or other gloves) inside of the jacket sleeves while riding in the rain. Otherwise the water runs from the sleeves in to your gloves (I must admit that I do not have experience on ape hanger type of handle bars which may be an exception).
Even the advertising picture of Aerostich shows the gloves over the sleeves which is sooo wrong!
My suggestion for product development:
Make the glove sleeve a little bit shorter and narrower so they are easier to tuck inside of the jacket sleeves.
Used like this the Triple Digits are great rain gloves I have used last 7 years.
(Posted on 5/27/10)
- Who'd a thought it.......Review by Kathie
- So, my friend had these and I laughed....just to funny looking. But we came thru a downpour traveling cross country, and I was ready for anything to keep me dry. So I purchased a set. Awkward to look out, and a bit to adjust to...but they are made to keep you warm and dry...and they worked grandly! I used them in rain and in cold, since I don't like wearing leather gloves. With my jersey gloves inside, it was very much improved!!!! I'd surely recommed these.....LOVE 'EM!!!! (Posted on 5/20/10)
- "Don't Leave Home Without Them"Review by willy
- I followed the instructions for sealing the seams and applying the urathane coating on the palms and fingers(for grip). I fixed the strap by running a ty-rap thru it to form a loop. now they are easy to cinch up and grip the controls well. Needless to say "No Leaks". (Posted on 4/22/10)
- grerat waterproof gloves, even for cowgirls with the bluesReview by john
- Not the only waterproof glove covers i've had, but great [especially in safety orange with my hi vis Darien] if only the thumbs were an inch shorter. (Posted on 4/17/10)