Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- glove reviewReview by jason
- Gloves fit tight.im hoping they stretch a little when broken in.im not impressed with them really.the leather is soft and thin.doubt they would do much for you if you went down.just my two cents (Posted on 4/7/16)
- Good GlovesReview by Ramon
- I loved these gloves so much that I purchased a second pair when I lost one this winter. I live in Germany. I wear the gloves even when I am not riding (hasn't been much riding since November of last year). They need to be broken in before they really come into their own. In my opinion, they are worth the money. (Posted on 3/11/14)
- DissapointedReview by GJ
- I must say I was very disappointed in these gloves, especially for the price point. This looks to be a well-made glove. However, I feel there are several shortcomings with these gloves. First, the seams are kind of thick, causing discomfort in some areas, but at its worst in the webbing between the thumb and forefinger. Also, after wearing these for a few minutes, when removed, your hands come out covered in bits of black crud, maybe leather bits, who knows; but they will soon be all over your clothing which stinks if you are commuting to work. Oddly enough, for as easy as this crud gets on everything else, it is hard to just rub off of your hands. Finally, the most aggravating feature is the tiny leather Velcro strap that always slips out of its little metal ring. It is actually somewhat challenging to feed the strap back through the ring while wearing the gloves, as the act of putting the gloves on typically pulls the strap through the ring, especially if you are working around the cuffs of a riding coat. Finally, though no fault of the glove, but it is worth mentioning that this may not be an ideal hot weather glove. (Posted on 7/31/12)
- Very well made gloves.Review by Rick, WA State
- I have fairly thick hands and bought size large. As a result it was difficult pulling the gloves over the widest/thickest part of my hand and once on my hands the fingers where a little too long. Soaked the gloves thoroughly with water while on and stretched the area that was too tight and smoothed the areas that where too long. Wore the gloves until nearly dry flexing fists, pulling down fingers, stretching the area around the widest part of my hands. The result is gloves that fit as though I had been wearing them for months. Only a well made glove with quality leather will respond the way this pair did. Love the gloves. My new favorites. (Posted on 7/20/12)
- Second PairReview by Mykl
May 2010 I got my first pair of these gloves. My friends said I paid too much. I just recieved my second pair 2 + years later. My friends have been through several pair because they were worn out or misplaced. Who paid more?
My only suggestion is, offer one size larger. Aerostitch, you need to offer a 2x-Large. (Posted on 7/17/12)
- ComfortableReview by John
- Bought these gloves to help eliminate hand cramping. The gel does the job as I have ridden for about 600 miles without problems. Good looking and comfortable too. (Posted on 1/3/12)
- gel glovesReview by cushman tony
- Gloves eliminated most of the vibration from handgrips. Very nice product that works well. (Posted on 9/22/11)
- Gel GlovesReview by Johnnybitchin
- Great gloves..another great deal from Aerostitch..wore em yesterday crusing the beach and they felt fine... (Posted on 9/15/11)
- PositiveReview by Mykl
- Just recieved my order (a day early) and the gloves fit perfect, (a bit snug but not too tight. I can easily make a fist without feeling any pinching). Can't wait to ride in them. This is what I was looking for. (Posted on 5/25/10)