Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- So far, so goodReview by Erik
- The smalls fit my small hands nicely and they seem to be well-made. Applied some mink oil and my hands stayed dry during a couple days in light rain on my commute. Comfy too...we'll see how they hold up. (Posted on 5/12/16)
- Long WearingReview by Rob
- I am ordering a second set of these gloves after putting about 60k on my first set. They Won't make you feel like Rossi (or like Batman) but they feel comfortable and hold up well. My Go-to Glove that gets worn the most year after year. (Posted on 5/12/11)
- Good qualityReview by Mike
I purchased these gloves for cooler weather, since the mesh-backed gloves I have been wearing get a little chilly when temps drop to 45F or less. When the Sport Cowhide gloves arrived, I was very impressed with the construction of these gloves, but I really wanted a little more armor protection on the backside of the glove and a little more padding in the palm. I was also less than thrilled with the fit. According to the Aerostich sizing chart, the large size glove should have been perfect - or even just a tad big - for my hands, but when they arrived, the right hand glove was just a little too snug. Being leather, I am sure it would have eventually stretched to fit, but in the mean time, it was a little uncomfortable.
In short, if you want a basic, no-frills but high-quality glove, you will probably be very pleased with these. However, I ended up returning these gloves and purchasing some Olympia cold-weather gloves, instead. (Posted on 12/28/10)