Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Excellent winter glovesReview by Don
- Really nice leather. They feel great, and so far, are plenty warm enough for the middle of what passes for winter in central California. Excellent feel for controls and small buttons, and the gauntlet hook-and-loop closure is super secure and easy to adjust around the cuffs of a couple of different jackets. (Posted on 12/27/12)
- Awesome Gloves Review by Kent
I've had these gloves for 2 seasons. I have ridden from Inuvik to Labrador, Newfoundland with these gloves. Teamed up with the Triple Digit Rain Cover they are great for touring. Like all leather products they feel like a custom fit once broken in. They are starting to show some fading and a bit of wear and I'm tough on my gear. I should get at least one more season out of them. I'm definitely going to be ordering another pair.
If you are looking for a comfortable light weight glove that has great feel on the controls get these gloves.
(Posted on 10/25/11)
- mid season glovesReview by bruce david
- Great gloves! A perfect fit, easy to wear under my 3-finger rain gloves. I just returned from a trip around the Great Lakes, and with mornings starting off in the 40's, I was glad to have these. (Posted on 9/25/11)
- Perfect..Review by The Drummer
- The perfect pair! These gloves are a must for those cold rides. Not "bulky" with great protection. Flawless construction, toasty warm! Nice..... (Posted on 3/10/11)
- I have owned a pair of th...Review by Bill Brennan
I have owned a pair of these for years. Several Michigan springs and falls have passed. They have been great friens through rains and temps in the mid-30s.
Finally fading and some wear on my throttle hand, I'm looking toward a second pair soon. (Posted on 10/10/07)