Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Nice Gloves…ButReview by Don
Nicely built and finished gloves but they don't fit my hand. The palm fit is good and was based on tape measure reading for my hand. However, the fingers are way, way too long and they felt like seal flippers while actuating brake and clutch levers. I do have short fingers but I find other gloves of similar size don't fit me this poorly. Even other Aerostich gloves of the same size fit just fine.
Also, they have little vent holes on the tops of the fingers and cold air blows in there. Might be OK for warmer weather but not for the 40's and 50's. They have to go back. (Posted on 2/18/16)
- Great GlovesReview by Thomas
- Definitely worth the money! The softest warmest gloves you can buy. Period. Love these!!! (Posted on 3/24/14)
- Lubbly jubblyReview by Bob
Beautiful gloves, these deerskin gloves are the nicest I've had- I replaced the JRB (same manufacturer) gloves that were trashed after two crashes.
These are nicer, top quality and lovely to wear. (Posted on 3/7/13)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
Thanks 'Chip' for noticing our mistake. The name is no longer the 'luxury Cowhide'. And yes, these are truly incredible gloves. Thank you for giving them a try and for your comments.
Customer service (Posted on 1/29/11)
- Top Quality DeerskinReview by Chip
- Outside of the highest quality Italian dress gloves, these deerskin gloves (NOT cowhide, as indicated here, and even sourced in Pennsylvania) are the nicest I've ever owned. Beautiful, impeccable fit and finish. Great tactile connection with your bike. Styling without peer. You won't be diappointed in this investment, and will want to wear these all the time! (Posted on 1/19/11)