Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- Very nice and softReview by Frank
- I have owned 3 different styles of their gloves and these look and feel like the best. They are thin and supple. My last pair, a different model, had a velcro tab that ripped out after about 5 years. These have no extra tabs to cause issues. (Posted on 10/20/15)
- Good glove for the priceReview by Bill
Fit good, very soft leather, good gauntlet (wide enough at upper end to go over coat sleeve)
thinner leather than I expected, thumb to glove body not cut with a roper pattern resulting in a seam at the junction that may be uncomfortable after hours of wear.
All in all pretty good glove for the money (Posted on 8/31/15)
- Blown awayReview by Mark
I ordered this gloves a while back and had to send the first pair back due to it being not-quite-right in the size department. I went one half size smaller than I usually wear and the gloves fit fine now. If you order these, do yourself a favor and order half-size too small. They will break in very nicely.
I have been wearing them daily for my commute for the last month or so. The gloves are still extremely soft and supple and quite frankly i don't want to take them off when i'm done riding. They look as good as they feel too. (Posted on 10/16/14)
- Perfect!Review by Britt
- I have very little to say about this product. Except, perfect! Soft, supple & fits like a "glove". Get yourself a pair & some for your better half. (Posted on 4/26/13)
- Deer skin glovesReview by James
Exactly what I expected, super soft but strong gloves. I bought 2 pair, once each for my son and myself. We broke them in by riding in heavy rain for several hours.
After drying out they were good as new. (Posted on 9/29/12)
- gauntletsReview by GUY
- Nothing up my sleeve, especially cold air. These gauntlet gloves are comfortable right out of the box. Thick enough for protection but retain ability to feel the controls. I added waterproofing and they are good to go. Great quality, as expected. (Posted on 9/21/12)
- Best glovesReview by Moose
- I own several pairs in various versions and love them. They last and a re a great quality and feel and fit. (Posted on 12/5/11)
- Great glovesReview by James
- I've had these for over 5 years and they are still in very good condition. Best touring gloves I have ever purchased. Realy like the gauntlet to keep wind out of jacket sleeves. We tour about 15k to 25K a year, rain ,snow,Texas heat and these gloves do it all in style and comfort. (Posted on 11/17/11)
- Very GoodReview by Vincent
- Great light weight ( for Florida riding )hand protection. have been in use since 2007.They wash well in cold water and I love the wind protection of the gauntlet (Posted on 8/17/09)
- I GOT A PAIR OF THE INSUL...Review by Frank Mansfield
I GOT A PAIR OF THE INSULATED ONES FOR XMAS 2005
AND I CAN WEAR THE UNDERGLOVES UNDERNEATH ALSO
FOR EXTRA WARMTH. VERY WARM SET UP IN COLD WHEATHER. (Posted on 1/22/07)