Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Good Winter GlovesReview by Spencer
- These gloves work very well with the heated grips down to about 30 degrees, at which point I give it up. This makes it a pretty good all winter glove since we did not know that Canadians had currency down here (Posted on 2/17/13)
- Almost niceReview by mateo
Actually, really nice if they fit. Warmer than my other not-aerostich gloves. Soft and pliable deerskin feels nice.
My hands are long and thin. The size I should wear according to the chart would be about a 9.5 but I know better and ordered an 11 (the largest).
Tough to slide over even my narrow hand, but once on it is not too tight. Fingers are too short however. Some extended wear time in my car has stretched them out some. If the quality was lower or they weren't so warm I would send them back, but the price was cheap enough to justify keeping them. (Posted on 4/13/12)
- good glovesReview by papuranga
- I have owned several pairs of these gloves and they are excellent, very comfortable, only not impervious to water (Posted on 3/8/12)
- ComfyReview by Big Bird
- I love the feel of these gloves, they fit well and are really comfortable. They aren't as wndproof or heavily insulated as others I have, so they only work into the low 40's for me. Below that I use my heated gloves, with or without heat, just for wind resistance. I may try some liners next year but it's warming up now and soon I won't even need insulated gloves! (Posted on 3/8/12)
- very nice glovesReview by gr8fulfred
- I like these a lot, they are extremely soft, comfortable, and obviously well made. I thought they might be a bit warmer than they are when riding into the 35 degree range, but in general they are very good and I expect to get a lot of use out of them. (Posted on 2/8/12)
- I won't live without these again...Review by Layber
- Soft and comfortable from the start, I'm looking forward to how these will be when fully broken in. With heated grips, these kept me going another 120 comfortable miles after dark on a late October night run across Ontario where every town's hotels were filled to capacity. Had them 2 weeks and 1000 miles, so far, so good. Can't speak for longevitiy, but initial impression is a 10. (Posted on 10/28/11)
- Favorite Winter GlovesReview by Moriarty
- I'm replacing a pair of these that I've used for more than ten years with a new pair––finally wore through the fingertips on the clutch hand. They aren't bulky and seem to spread the warmth from heated grips throughout. When temps are at freezing or below I add a thin wool/polypro liner. These are used whenever temps are below 65F and my heated gloves haven't been used in years. They outlasted several motorcycles. (Posted on 10/27/11)