Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Good FitReview by Brent
Great out of the box, soft and warm. I have big hands and these fit just right!
Would buy them again. (Posted on 10/29/15)
- Best. Gloves. EverReview by BobK
- Best gloves ever. Right out of the box they are broken in, soft, and supple. I have the Thinsulate lined ropers and I am hard pressed to feel any seams on the inside of the glove. That means no annoying abrasions. I have yet to test the warmth of the lining, but even riding in 80-90 degree weather, the materials breathes really well. I ordered a half size up from what the sizing chart told me to get since I have long fingers and a thin palm, and they fit perfectly. I would buy these again and again and again, though for colder weather, I may have to spring for the gauntlets to keep the wind off my wrists. (Posted on 9/3/13)
- recieved quicklyReview by TK
- I haven't had a chance to compare the warmth of the gloves while out on the bike yet due to the weather, but I was very happy to see them arrive at my front door so quickly. i have tried them out shovelling and they seem to be the ticket to fill in when the weather is too cold for my uninsulated elkskin ropers. The fit is good and they are supple and there is no breakin needed. (Posted on 2/16/12)
- Beautiful GlovesReview by karlu
- The gloves are beautifully made out of soft as butter leather. The fleece insulation is good, the fit is good. The only thing about them, in my opinion, is that they are a bit too thick for great feel, especially when I wear them inside handlebar mitts. That may change as I use them more and get them to conform to my hands a bit better. All in all, great gloves. (Posted on 12/3/11)
- Nice glovesReview by bojotta
- Very nice and comfortable. Very nicely made. Seem to run a little small. I ordered a 9 perhaps a 9.5 would have been better but these are close enough. I only have had them about a month so I can't comment on how they will be over the long haul. (Posted on 12/2/11)
- Insulated glovesReview by retmcrider
- Glove quality is good.. Insulation is adequate.. I screwed up on the fit. Should have gotten one half size larger than what I usually get.. I'm satisfied except for the tight fit. (Posted on 11/18/11)