Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (45)
- Awesome - UK WinterReview by WRG
- My hands measure 9.5cm so I followed the advice of the other reviewers and went for a size 10.5. They fit really well. A couple of long rides totalling approx 5 hours at about 3 centigrade and a bit of rain and the gloves are awesome! The palm leather is obviously hard wearing but thin enough to give good feedback (better than my textile winter gloves) and the top layers work brilliantly. Heat from the heated grips transmits well and all in all, the've proved a success so far. One happy customer! (Posted on 11/6/12)
- Insulated Elkskin Gauntlet GlovesReview by Chris
- I recently purchased the Insulated Elkskin Gauntlet gloves prior to an early fall ride around the Smokies. I am very happy with this purchase. I bought the gloves one size larger than a non-insulated glove. They were tight and a bit bulky at first, but after a few hours on the bike they began to fit like I expected and after several days, the fit was perfect. We had several very chilly (high thirties and low forties) mornings and a couple of very cool evenings; without these gloves, those rides could have been miserable. (Posted on 10/17/12)
- Insulated elkskin gauntlet glovesReview by Frederic
- These are great gloves, I ordered 1 size larger than the competition elksin roper gloves and they fit perfectly. I had a pair alpinestars that didn't fit right and were slick on the palm which required much more pressure on my right hand. The aerostich gloves are far better and less expensive. (Posted on 9/22/12)
- Gauntlet GlovesReview by peter
- I purchased the Insulated Gauntlet Gloves. Very happy with them. High quality, well made, very soft and pliable. It hasn't been real cold of late, but so far they seem to be beautiful gloves and I think they will keep my hands plenty warm in the cold. The size chart said I needed the smaller of the size 10, but having read what others have written about getting them bigger, I got the size 11 extra large. Was a good choice as they fit fine and think the size 10 would have been to small. I recommend these glove. You will not be disappointed. (Posted on 9/6/12)
- Great glovesReview by ScottyD
I've had the Roper gloves for months now, & they're the best gloves I've ever owned.
These winter gloves arrived just after I'd left for a cold, wet 3 day ride in the mountains, whereupon they were sorely missed.
Haven't really been for a decent ride since, so haven't had a chance to break them in yet, but they seem to be the same good quality as my Ropers.
Note: If you've already gotten the usual Roper gloves (and you really should), remember that these winter versions should probably be ordered a size larger. I ordered the same size & they're very tight (all those extra layers). I reckon they'll stretch ok, but a size up would've been perfect from the start. (Posted on 6/26/12)
- Just RightReview by Rainman
- Live in California...Ideal for night riding (low to mid 40's). I am a 5'7" ordered gloves 1 size over, as many colleges subjected. That worked out very nicely. I was wearing leather jacked and thick hoody. Gauntlet covered me fine but if I was wearing cold weather gear the gauntlet may be a bit small. Quality craftsmanship. Turned around and purchased the "roper" glove for spring. (Posted on 4/17/12)
- Nice GlovesReview by Chad
- Good gloves, nice warmth at least down to about 30 with heated grips. Had to order 1.5 sizes larger. Still rather tight but working them in. (Posted on 4/5/12)
- SMALLReview by Staush
- Ordered a pair 1/2 size larger than measured. Too small so returned for one size larger than measured, still pretty tight but am hoping they will stretch a little. Great looking and well made glove but the sizing just isn't right. (Posted on 2/7/12)
- Sweet and SmoothReview by Proaddy
- I really like these gloves, they are definitely "old school", as compared to my BMW Pro Winter 2 gloves. Both have about the same warming properties, and the beemers are waterproof. But I do like the Aero's, I also use them for cold weather dog handling; they're tough and flexible and it helps to break them in. By all means, get them one size larger as recommended. (Posted on 1/5/12)
- Too SmallReview by Eratosthenes
- Too small. I had to return the gloves that were one size larger than the chart, and get a size 1 1/2 size larger. Also, on both pairs, I noticed that it was a bit difficult getting my thumb into the right glove. I had to work my thumb in through the insulation. I had thought it was just a quirk with the first pair, but I was wrong. (Posted on 12/30/11)