Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (43)
- Insulated elkskin gauntlet glovesReview by Frederic
- These are great gloves, I ordered 1 size larger than the competition elksin roper gloves and they fit perfectly. I had a pair alpinestars that didn't fit right and were slick on the palm which required much more pressure on my right hand. The aerostich gloves are far better and less expensive. (Posted on 9/22/12)
- Gauntlet GlovesReview by peter
- I purchased the Insulated Gauntlet Gloves. Very happy with them. High quality, well made, very soft and pliable. It hasn't been real cold of late, but so far they seem to be beautiful gloves and I think they will keep my hands plenty warm in the cold. The size chart said I needed the smaller of the size 10, but having read what others have written about getting them bigger, I got the size 11 extra large. Was a good choice as they fit fine and think the size 10 would have been to small. I recommend these glove. You will not be disappointed. (Posted on 9/6/12)
- Great glovesReview by ScottyD
I've had the Roper gloves for months now, & they're the best gloves I've ever owned.
These winter gloves arrived just after I'd left for a cold, wet 3 day ride in the mountains, whereupon they were sorely missed.
Haven't really been for a decent ride since, so haven't had a chance to break them in yet, but they seem to be the same good quality as my Ropers.
Note: If you've already gotten the usual Roper gloves (and you really should), remember that these winter versions should probably be ordered a size larger. I ordered the same size & they're very tight (all those extra layers). I reckon they'll stretch ok, but a size up would've been perfect from the start. (Posted on 6/26/12)
- Just RightReview by Rainman
- Live in California...Ideal for night riding (low to mid 40's). I am a 5'7" ordered gloves 1 size over, as many colleges subjected. That worked out very nicely. I was wearing leather jacked and thick hoody. Gauntlet covered me fine but if I was wearing cold weather gear the gauntlet may be a bit small. Quality craftsmanship. Turned around and purchased the "roper" glove for spring. (Posted on 4/17/12)
- Nice GlovesReview by Chad
- Good gloves, nice warmth at least down to about 30 with heated grips. Had to order 1.5 sizes larger. Still rather tight but working them in. (Posted on 4/5/12)
- SMALLReview by Staush
- Ordered a pair 1/2 size larger than measured. Too small so returned for one size larger than measured, still pretty tight but am hoping they will stretch a little. Great looking and well made glove but the sizing just isn't right. (Posted on 2/7/12)
- Sweet and SmoothReview by Proaddy
- I really like these gloves, they are definitely "old school", as compared to my BMW Pro Winter 2 gloves. Both have about the same warming properties, and the beemers are waterproof. But I do like the Aero's, I also use them for cold weather dog handling; they're tough and flexible and it helps to break them in. By all means, get them one size larger as recommended. (Posted on 1/5/12)
- Too SmallReview by Eratosthenes
- Too small. I had to return the gloves that were one size larger than the chart, and get a size 1 1/2 size larger. Also, on both pairs, I noticed that it was a bit difficult getting my thumb into the right glove. I had to work my thumb in through the insulation. I had thought it was just a quirk with the first pair, but I was wrong. (Posted on 12/30/11)
- Beautiful GloveReview by prodaddy
- Nice gloves, really great look and feel. Had no problem getting them over jackt cuff and keeping them there. Must admit, if you are looking for warmth in the 30degree range, forget it, best go 12v heated, but other than that I'd recommend them. Be sure you order them one size larger as the ad says, they break in nicely... (Posted on 12/22/11)
- Good gloveReview by Jiri
- High quality glove, made in US, warm. As mentioned in other reviews, if you're borderline, get the larger size. I commute in Denver year around, they get me through the first 20 minutes at 22F, no heated grips. Winters in Colorado tend to be cold but with the low relative humidity these do better job than any other winter gloves I have had. Riding in around 32F is reasonably comfortable. One day I rode at 18F with 70% humidity (about -10F windchill at 70+ mph), stopping at my favorite coffee shop after 20 minutes was pretty much mandatory to avoid frostbite. Own them for about 3 weeks now, seem to be very high quality, nice and soft. I am curious to see how much water they soak up in the first rain. Likely will get the ropers for summer. One con - the palm of my throttle hand still seems to 'accumulate' excess leather creases, curiously the left glove doesn't do it. (Posted on 12/18/11)