Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (48)
- Nice gloves!Review by Rick
- These are my second pair of 'roper' gloves, but, my first in the 'gauntlet' style. The fit, and comfort level is top-notch. The knuckle padding is just right, but, I'd like to also see a model with the same padding over the outside of the fingers and thumbs.The Velcro wrist closure is nice, but it could use a sewn on tab, to prevent the strap from coming out from the metal buckle. Sometimes it is difficult to re-thread the strap once the gloves are on. The infamous thumb-wiper blade is always a great accessoriy, which doesn't impede hand grip usage. The insulated model will be on my 'wish-list'. (Posted on 9/22/12)
- Elkskin gauntlet glovesReview by al
Just like everything I have purchased from these folks these gloves are great. A little tight at first, and requiring some break-in time, but nicely made.
Made in the USA is not often seen on a "tag" anymore but it's here on these gloves.
I'd like to see the wrist strap have a keeper on it so that it doesn't pull thru, but other than that these gloves are a great value.
Off on an adventure ride thru Colorado, will know more after 10 days and 3,000 miles. (Posted on 7/24/12)
- Great GlovesReview by Matt In OZ
Great gloves , slightly too big , got 9's as I found the 8 1/2's a smidge tight .
The gloves feel lovely and soft, comfortable and warm even in Ozzy winter , wish I had bought them years ago
Recommended (Posted on 6/15/12)
- Me likeeReview by Jeffrey
- Bought the natural color, size 8.5. Fit is a little snug around the palm but finger length is perfect. Feel on grips is great. Only negative is trying to get them on over sweaty hands. Wash hands first, dry well, no problem. (Posted on 5/29/12)
- Great glovesReview by Dan
I just bought my fourth pair of these. I'm still wearing the first pair that I bought 5 years ago (they look like they'll be good for another 15 years) but I've found these to be a wonderful gift for other bikers. Most off-the-shelf gloves are pretty cheap.
I did notice that this last pair (the first black ones I've ordered) seemed a lot stiffer. (Posted on 5/29/12)
- Pretty GoodReview by Themike
- No complaints. These are pretty good quality and will undoubtedly last a long time. The only thing I don't like is the gold colored "d-ring, pivot point thingy" used for the wrist strap. This dislike is solely from an aesthetic point of view. (Posted on 5/21/12)
- B+Review by RoadScholar
Nice gloves in many ways. The stitching around the bottom seems a little puny, and the strap pulling through is a minor annoyance, as others have noted, and is easy to fix.
WHAT'S WITH THE THUMB LENGTH?
Are a lot of Orangutans taking up cycling these days? I've worn a lot of gloves. The sizing was perfect in all dimensions except there is easily 3/4" extra length in the thumbs. I tried them on a couple other guys with similar-sized hands. Same comment.
But they are nice gloves, and I'd recommend them to anyone. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Great Gloves!!Review by Skip
- First off, I'm very picky when it comes to gloves. I probably have more gloves than many smaller motorcycle shops. Good feeling gloves, helmet, and boots make a good ride great. The elkskin gauntlet gloves are immediately soft and give a good tacky feeling to most grips. They do need a few hundred miles to "mold" to your individual hands as well as the internal seams softened. Haven't tried em in extreme weather but I have other cold weather gloves (see second sentence) and I refuse to wear thin mesh gloves in the summer as I normally don't have an issue with hot hands - even here in Texas. Go ahead and buy em, you'll like em! (Posted on 4/10/12)
- Very comfy!Review by Fast Fred
- I have a thing for gloves, and buy good ones whenever I can find them at a good price. I finally broke down and bought these, and I'm very happy I did. I haven't worn any others since I got these, even though it's a little cool for uninsulated gloves. My only criticism is that some of the fingers seem a little out of proportion. The middle finger and thumb fits fine, but there is a little space at the top of the other fingers. Like the title says- Very comfy!! (Posted on 1/12/12)
- O My God....I Love umReview by max
- I don't think I've ever written a review, but when I finished my ride yesterday and took my gloves off I felt like I just had to write and tell you how much I love my gloves. Not to thick, not to thin, sooo comfortable, and they look great. I'm so glad I followed my instincts and bought more of your products. I've had my Darien Jacket for about 9 years now and it continues work well for me. (Posted on 11/15/11)