Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (48)
- I like these gloves. The...Review by Robert Netzer
I like these gloves. The elkskin is luxurious and the gloves fit me well.
My pair had a slight manufacturing defect, or perhaps variation might be a better term, where a finger on the left glove wasn't quite straight, causing the internal seam to dig into my knuckle a little. The right glove fits fine. I bought the ropers too, and they also came with some defects out of the box (leather torn on top of some fingers). The QA on these gloves could be better. (Posted on 3/20/09)
- I was actually surprised ...Review by Michael Connell
- I was actually surprised at how comfortable my elkskin uninsulated gauntlets were the 1st time I wore them. The leather is much more supple than that of any other motorcycle glove I own. The control feel is excellent through the gloves. The only significant issue I have with the elkskin gauntlets is the gauntlet itself; it is too narrow to fit comfortably over my more protective jackets/suits. I have small hands and like a snug fit, so perhaps the gauntlet is fuller cut on sizes larger than my size 8.5 gloves. They fit snugly over my Roadcrafter suit, but bind and twist with wrist movement. My thickest leather jacket is simply unwearable with these gloves. I bought these gloves as a more protective alternative to my lightweight mesh summer gloves, and am pleased overall with quality and fit for that role. If the design is ever changed to a wider gauntlet though, I'll immediately place an order for the new version and toss these to my cat to enjoy as a chew toy. (Posted on 2/25/09)
- These run larger than the...Review by Michael Zumstein
- These run larger than the ropers and are not close in comfort. (Posted on 10/17/08)
- I just bought these and w...Review by Earle Davidson
- I just bought these and wore them the day after they arrived for a weekend trip of 600 miles, sunny, a brief shower. I am 6'1" 209 lbs, normally I wear 9.5 but ordered a 9 since some of the reviewers said they run a little large. They fit well and though I was a little worried they might make my hands hurt due to being new, they broke in quickly, no issues. They are Zumo friendly. You have to do a little more fiddling with the velcro adjusters - there are four of them. Finish on my brown/tan gloves were fine, no scratches. Another great product from Aerostich. (Posted on 8/6/08)
- These are marvelous glove...Review by George Chandler
- These are marvelous gloves. The most comfortable pair I have worn yet. They quickly "mold" to your hands and fingers. Gauntlet is more than adequate to cover even my G-Shock watch under my jacket sleeve. The thickness of the leather makes it easy to ride in cooler weather, and with silk or capilene glove liners, seems to work in fairly cold temperatures. Only complaint is that a stitch at the base of the thumb popped, and I had to make minor repairs. Don't know if it was defective, or if it gets too much stress putting them on. I measured a 10, and a 10 seemed to be the right size, maybe a bit small..hard to say for sure since it sizes nicely after a bit of wearing. All day comfortable however, with no hot spots due to seams. Best of all, my hands never go numb now unlike with many cowhide gloves I have. (Posted on 8/6/08)
- I got a pair of these at ...Review by Adam Novitt
I got a pair of these at the start of the summer. They are great! Buy them a little small and they will nicely mold to your hand. I bought a pair that fit "just right" when I got them and they became baggy.
If they are a bit tight out of the box, that's perfect! Now they are literally like second skin. The inside of the glove pills a little bit until you've worn them in.
They are nice and classy too. The look really good. When they are broken in and a little dirty, you'll have the perfect glove. (Posted on 8/6/08)
- Comfortable and great dur...Review by Brian Wittling
- Comfortable and great durability. They successfuly protected my hands in a 75-mph pavement surfing expedition. Gloves abrated all over, but not a single scratch or injury to my hands. Reccomended! (Posted on 5/22/08)
- While comfortable I am no...Review by Ralph Lillich
- While comfortable I am not as happy with these as the ropers. The gauntlet is not long enough and with a watch on under my sleeve it will not stay up around it allowing wind up my sleeve. I wish it was maybe three inches longer. I ordered the same size as the ropers and these are smaller. Other than that they are fine quality and comfortable. (Posted on 10/2/07)