Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (97)
- As usualReview by Hakki
- As it is described and explained in videos. On time delivery, and good quality product. (Posted on 6/29/12)
- Heavy dutyReview by Voyagerjohn
- The gloves are very comfortable and seem to be made of thick leather. I look forward to the first time that they need to be washed. I wish that they fit just a little bit tighter, but they will be okay. (Posted on 6/26/12)
- The best!!Review by jknight611
- I have used these gloves for 5 years, probably have 100,000 miles on these gloves. They are starting to show their age, but last time I washed them they came out just fine. Mine have been wet so many times they really fit well. Minor downside when they get wet, they take a long time to dry. (Posted on 6/24/12)
- KeepersReview by R184
- Going on 4 years on my current pair. Plan on keeping them another 4 years. Have "wasted" a lot on money on various "high tech" gloves, but keep putting these back on. (Posted on 6/21/12)
- Excellent GloveReview by Bluesforchallah
- I purchased the Elkskin roper glove per the sizing chart. At first I thought they were going to be a little big, but once I ran them under warm water and got them thoroughly soaked, I let them dry overnight at room temp per the instructions provided with the gloves and now they fit me better then any other pair of glove I've ever owned. I'm looking forward to many miles ahead with these gloves. (Posted on 6/15/12)
- Good glovesReview by Curtis
- They're great gloves. These are my second pair. My first pair was stolen. They will bunch up a bit on the insides of your knuckles until they're broken in. They are very comfortable after that. They work for all but the coldest weather with the liners and I have heated grips. The longer length of the glove is great for keeping the cold wind from going up your sleeves. I cinch down the sleeves of my jacket and then pull on the gloves over the ends of the sleeves. When the temps get down to the 30's I'm wanting heated gloves or liners to heat the outsides of my hands. They are not waterproof. For the money, these are the best. (Posted on 5/30/12)
- Great GlovesReview by RK Dan
- I've had quite a few pairs of gloves over my riding years and have to say that these are my favorite. I had to send the first pair back for a smaller size but now they fit, well, like a glove. Smooth, thick leather and very soft inside. Not as stretchy as deer skin and more water repellent. I got the black and soaked them for a day to remove some excess dye. No bleeding in the rain. Perfect primary riding glove. (Posted on 5/23/12)
- Great gloves...wish they carried more sizesReview by Ed
- I recently purchased a pair of the Elk skin Roper gloves. Unfortunately, I have long fingers and hand but not very fat. Based on circumference, I should take a 9-1/2 or 10, but to get the length I need, I get a 12. This ends up bunching up a bit. I would love to see the gloves available in the sizes, but also with long fingers (~3/8" longer than "standard").. I suspect there may also be a need for short fingers as well. The gloves are great and I'll keep them but I wish I could find some other options. Again they vary great gloves, but I have a weird hand. (Posted on 5/21/12)
- Elk skin ropersReview by Tom
- Beautiful leather quality and comfortable. My only disappointment was the sizing being a mite larger than the equivalent elk skin gauntlet - so the resulting fit is 'good but not great.' Perhaps the lack of a knuckle pad made the difference. (Posted on 5/15/12)
- Good gloves but I think I have an idea to improve them.Review by Erik
These gloves are nice. They are well made and I think you get good value. The fit was a little larger than what I expected. I added a little to the size as I did not trust the measurement. Turns out their sizing was correct but they are just a little loose so I am keeping them.
The problem I have with the gloves in general is that they hang/sit flat. I think the gloves would be much better if they naturally had the fingers curled. The gloves resist closing around the bikes handles and it becomes annoying after an hour. I am sure that after wearing them in they will be a glove you never want to be without but I want them closer to that point to start with.
(Posted on 5/14/12)