Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (91)
- OK But...Review by Roadrunner44
- The gloves came as expected. They are larger that the same size deerskin gloves so the finger controls are harder. Not worth the time and effort to send back so I'll just wear them out but not order them again. Nice feel and warmer than the deerskin gloves. (Posted on 1/19/12)
- golden gloves not so goldenReview by southwest artist
- I bought these gloves with hopes of using them for the long riding season in the southwest. I have had ropers before and considered them good for this kind of duty and hoped these would outshine them all but I have been a bit disappointed. I have had many gloves that have clearly outperformed and are more comfortable for motorcycles in the past. These gloves are poor for colder riding (even with the liners and heated grips they are horrible past 40 deg). Each year I put about 12 k miles on my bike. I plan to use these gloves up until I need new ones in hopes that they will break in better with time. If not, I'll use them for my ATV. (Posted on 1/10/12)
- Fits Like a Glove! Review by Johnny Bklyn
Bought myself a Christmas Gift... Wore them on a ride on New Years Day... (50 degrees that day). Felt good right away. Would like to see a thinner pair in Elk for the summer riding.
Next is a black pair. Recommend highly. (Posted on 1/6/12)
- Great gloves !!Review by Dave The Limey
Great gloves. Fit pretty true to size. THICK, buttery hide - they'll protect you in a slide without that hideous armour cheaper gloves need. Good to wear down to near freezing (with heated handgrips) which was a pleasant suprise.
Could do with a slightly wider visor wipe perhaps ?
Ride safe ! Dave (Posted on 1/5/12)
- GlovesReview by JanH
- I bought them for a Chistmas present for my son, at his request. He loves them, although his brothers laughed at his choice of colour. They look very strong and hardwearing. (Posted on 1/3/12)
- Excellent Gloves!Review by Jerry
The Elkskin Roper Gloves are well made, buttery soft and have a great feel to them. I wear these as my mid to warmer weather gloves. Read many of the reviews and especially the sizing information. I even called in to get the real skivvy about the sizing as many of us know all too well that almost every manufacture has a different 'method to their madness' when it comes to 'uniform sizing'.
Got the gloves and knew right then and there that I ordered the right size. However, I felt as if the gloves needed to be 'shrunk' just a tad bit. Filled up a large bowl of hot water and 'faithfully' put the new and unused elkskin gloves in it. Let 'er soak for about a half hour, rinsed 'em off and air dried them, keeping the gloves vertical and fingers somewhat spread apart.
The next morning they were dry and the gloves now fit as they should!
(Posted on 1/3/12)
- Great GlovesReview by Rastatter
- These gloves are great, they fit like a glove (pun intended). Too bad the Cleveland Ohio snow and ice is preventing me from trying them out. (Posted on 1/2/12)
- Elkskin roper reviewReview by Jim N
The gauntlet is large enough to go over the sleeves on the Darien Jacket but the snap tab is too short to snap so you have to leave it flop in the breeze, cut it off or add another male snap in the folding part of the gauntlet (that's what I did). A longer snap tab with a couple more male snaps in the right location would cure the problem.
Otherwise, the gloves are very comfortable and the sizing was perfect. With heated grips they work for me into the 30's (1200GS with handguards). (Posted on 12/29/11)
- well constructedReview by ross
- i bought a pair of gloves for myself 3 months ago and liked them so much that i bought two more for friends. I have gone through a few sets of gloves mostly due to comfort but like these gloves the most Soft but durable. i did soak them in water then put them out in the sun to dry. the color did fade but no big deal. after 3 months they look almost new. The ones i bought as gifts are black. i'm sure they will be just as nice as mine. Great gloves (Posted on 12/29/11)
- Bike gloves are softReview by Xrod
- The gloves are very soft and feel great. I measured my hand and ordered the right size, but the gloves are just a little larger than hoped. I will try washing them and hope they shrink. (Posted on 12/20/11)