Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (98)
- The best glovesReview by RiderDan
- This is only my second pair in 13 years. These are attractive gloves whose lighter color gives improved visibility. They are supremely comfortable and tough as nails, giving good protection in the event of a slide. (Posted on 8/13/11)
- Long DistanceReview by RZHarley
- Over 40K miles & 10 washings before a small hole developed in the palm - Time to retire and get a new pair - The best gloves ever............. (Posted on 8/8/11)
- Really good glovesReview by Robert A
- I have a pair in my pick up truck, I gave a pair to my buddy, I have a pair in my leather jacket and I'm ordering another for myself, as spares on my motorbike. Incredibly comfortable, even when wet. So good, that it makes them a real bargain. Very functional. Good deal. (Posted on 2/9/11)
- giddyupReview by victor delta
- If you are an iron horse cowboy you will not want to leave the bunkhouse without yer elkskins. Move out! (Posted on 11/22/10)
- Comfy, But Defective Thumb LeatherReview by Wacky Wackett
- I love these gloves. Have owned & worn many pairs over my lifetime on my BMW motorcycles. But, the leather on the outside of both thumbs is too thin and wears out quickly (i.e. a large irregular hole develops rather quickly). I am ordering another pair, however. (Posted on 8/26/10)
- Well Made and ComfyReview by Melanie
- Haven't ridden much in them yet, but very comfy to wear. Well made and sturdy. Could well become my favorites. (Posted on 5/15/10)
- Perfect!Review by Tpg
- There are few quality things in todays world. These gloves are one of them. If only Brooks would make a saddle for my Concours too... (Posted on 5/9/10)
- No Road RashReview by David
- Have 2 pair since 2002. Had an accident and slid on my palms for 7 feet on ashpalt road with gravel. No damage to me or Gloves! I only wish my pairs had the rubber on the left index. They are not wearing out so I will have to suffer with them as is. (Posted on 4/16/10)
- Great gloveReview by Duck
I've had these gloves a little over a year and a half now. I know all natural skins have imperfections but the first pair i received looked like seconds so I sent them back and Aerostich replaced them with a nicer pair.
They are my go to glove for riding between 45 and 80 degrees - which is the majority of my riding. I washed them twice in mild soapy water when I got them. My hands still got black if I wore them for any length of time for the first few months. Even now, if I ride a 12+ hour day (common for me) my hands still get a slight black tinge to them. I really don't care too much about that though.
They are very comfortable and easy to get on and off. The only real issue I have with them is that I don't think the wrist would be well protected in a getoff so a slightly longer gauntlet would be nice.
When I purchased them I thought the thumb squeegee thing was a bit hokey. Much to my surprise, I' ve found that it's extremely useful when mist, snow, or freeway spray is collecting on my visor.
Bottom line: I have over a dozen sets of riding gloves and these get worn more than any of my others by far.
If I ever manage to wear them out then I'll probably try the competition version as they appear to have a slightly longer gauntlet, are more adjustable and have finger padding. (Posted on 1/21/10)
- Best glove since ThurlowReview by simon
- These are the best gloves I've found yet since I had my Thurlow Leatherworld custom-made deerskins, and those cost a heck of a lot more. I burned through them while caught in an ice storm in the Poconos one year -- had to alternate placing my hands on my BMW's cylinders to keep from getting frostbitten. Since that time, I've not found any gloves as good until I found these. Even with an off-the-shelf size, they fit great, and work very well when worn with glove liners when temps are in the teens. Gonna get me an insulated pair to try. Absolutely love these gloves. (Posted on 1/14/10)