Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (92)
- Great GlovesReview by Rod
- These gloves were absolutely beautiful. The leather is soft and amazingly pliable and combined with the liner (and heated grips) have made riding in temps below 5°C a pleasure. The sizing however does not relate to Australian sizes and I will purchase smaller sizes next time. Gloves arrived quickly and safely. Excellent service..excellent gloves. Thank you. (Posted on 7/24/12)
- Early Days - Great ResultsReview by KenC
Within 20 hours of receiving my Roper's they were off on a 4500 mile trip to, through and back from the Rockies - from 52 to 104 air temp, both rain and shine - I never felt the need to remove them. Yes they take a bit of time to dry (overnight by ac fan did the trick). Bled a little orange tint which came off the hands easy enough. Within about 500 miles - by far the most comfortable riding gloves I can remember.
4500 miles in - they are like a second skin!!! (Posted on 7/19/12)
- Great Gloves have gotten betterReview by DtRWoS
Ive owned a pair of black elkskin ropers for 6+ years, several interactions with the pavement and a wreck that totaled my bike, and they were still going strong.
The Stitching on 1 finger just started to go so i ordered a new pair in natural and another in black. The comparison between old and new is amazing, so much life has gone into my old pair I'm sad to put them down, but 3 weeks in and I think the new pair is even better. These Gloves are well thought out squeegee and all
Pros: supple leather, durability, nice fit, rugged, breathable, comfortable, short gauntlet, amazing gloved dexterity, wet weather no problem, sink wash as desired and hang dry overnight, i can actually grab a zipper (without a pull tab) or manipulate a phone through my pocket
Cons: black color runs when it gets wet - as indicated online and in delivered packaging, they have a break in period - could be a week or a year depending on how your ride, sizing is a bit tricky (i got a 10.5 as thats how i measured, i might go a .5 smaller next time), not the warmest gloves in near 0 degree weather (cheap running gloves inside make a great addition if you get occasional cold days)
Overall: shut up and buy it already - best gloves I've ever owned for riding, and they will live on as work gloves (Posted on 7/13/12)
- ropersReview by John
- Since buying my first pair I have taken them on every ride on road or off. This is one of very few items that go on every ride. Thanks, John T (Posted on 7/8/12)
- Roper ReviewReview by ERNIE
- The gloves are everything I expected. My only negative was trying to determine the difference between an 8.5 and 9 size. I normally wear a 9, but this glove seemed to run a tad larger than normal. However, I am pleased with the quality and comfort provided by this glove. (Posted on 7/7/12)
- As usualReview by Hakki
- As it is described and explained in videos. On time delivery, and good quality product. (Posted on 6/29/12)
- Heavy dutyReview by Voyagerjohn
- The gloves are very comfortable and seem to be made of thick leather. I look forward to the first time that they need to be washed. I wish that they fit just a little bit tighter, but they will be okay. (Posted on 6/26/12)
- The best!!Review by jknight611
- I have used these gloves for 5 years, probably have 100,000 miles on these gloves. They are starting to show their age, but last time I washed them they came out just fine. Mine have been wet so many times they really fit well. Minor downside when they get wet, they take a long time to dry. (Posted on 6/24/12)
- KeepersReview by R184
- Going on 4 years on my current pair. Plan on keeping them another 4 years. Have "wasted" a lot on money on various "high tech" gloves, but keep putting these back on. (Posted on 6/21/12)
- Excellent GloveReview by Bluesforchallah
- I purchased the Elkskin roper glove per the sizing chart. At first I thought they were going to be a little big, but once I ran them under warm water and got them thoroughly soaked, I let them dry overnight at room temp per the instructions provided with the gloves and now they fit me better then any other pair of glove I've ever owned. I'm looking forward to many miles ahead with these gloves. (Posted on 6/15/12)