Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (88)
- Black Elkskin RopersReview by Todd
- The longer I wear these gloves the more I like them. They get better as they mold to your hand. Soft but feel sturdy. Note: May run just a bit large if going by the size chart on web site. I would suggest ordering the smaller size if debating on what size to get. I had to exchange for smaller pair but customer service was awesome so it was painless except having to wait a few more days to get my new gloves. Great gloves, you will not be disappointed. (Posted on 10/25/13)
- elk skin glovesReview by joseph
- Excellent gloves comfortable in hot weather. I have silk gloves to wear under them when weather gets cold.These may look like work gloves but believe me they are not. I have plenty of leather work gloves. (Posted on 10/3/13)
- Elkskin RopersReview by Michael
- Excellent gloves. I have spent more on other gloves that are not nearly as good as the Aerostich Ropers. These get softer and more comfortable each time I ride. (Posted on 9/12/13)
- The Real DealReview by Andrew
- I'm a longtime fan of all Aerostich products, but had looked at these gloves for years without buying them. Why should I pay $50 for leather work gloves when I can get a 3-pack of identical leather work gloves at Costco for $15? Well, folks, they are not identical, and I wish I'd bought these gloves sooner. Every motorcycle glove I've ever owned has had to be broken in. They never fit quite right, are always very stiff, and usually don't get comfortable until I've worn them for a few weeks. In contrast, these gloves felt better than my current well-worn and loved gloves the moment I tried them on. They fit perfectly and were SO comfortable. The fact that they have a built-in squeegee for the visor is just an added bonus. My biggest problem with these gloves is that I dismissed the catalog description as marketing hype for all those years and didn't buy them sooner! (Posted on 8/23/13)
- The Hype Is RightReview by Steve
- When I saw that the product description started with, "Your favorite gloves" I wrote it off as just more advertising hype. After owning them for a year, I realize I was wrong. I own at least 15 pairs of gloves and they ARE my favorite. Easy on, simple, no frills, rugged. Any time the temperature is between 60 and 90, these are what I reach for. (Posted on 7/5/13)
- LOVE THEMReview by Scott
- I love these gloves. Heavy leather but surprisingly confortable and supple. Only had them for about a month but I'm already thinking about getting another set just to have around. (Posted on 5/23/13)
- Elksskin Roper glovesReview by Charles
I purchased my Roper gloves back in 2005 we road over than 80,000 happy miles with no complaints until I was moving last week and some how they were sent to a cloths donation by mistake. Man riding without then just does not feel right. I have other gloves that I got as presents or purchased none of them come close to the Roper. Don't let this happen to you.
Good news my new Roper gloves will be here on Tuesday ready for Americade 2013 (Posted on 5/19/13)
- Elkskin Roper glovesReview by Michael
- My second pair. Surprising durability in spite of comfortably soft leather. Firewood tough on fingertips but the first pair still lasted at least five years. Good value. Hand measurement makes for an accurate fit. Nice to see such a fine product made in U..S.A. (Posted on 4/6/13)
- fantasticReview by molly
- i have had the same pair for several years. they are the most comfortable gloves ever! i finally oiled them this year, oooooh so nice. i will never buy anything else. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- American Made with PrideReview by David
These are the best gloves I have ever owned. My most recently purchased pair were for my brother for Christmas. Our family chose to exchange American made gifts only this year, with great success.
American Made does Matter. (Posted on 1/6/13)