Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (95)
- great gloves, minor defect in this pairReview by Ran
- This is my fourth pair of these great gloves, but there's a minor defect in this pair. The seam at the base of the fingers on the right-hand glove is not sewn very flat, and it is uncomfortable when I'm holding the throttle grip. Probably not worth sending back for another pair, but I wanted to mention it. It should've been noticed in QC. (Posted on 8/10/12)
- Extremely comfortableReview by Rob
- These are my second pair of Elkskin Roper gloves from Aerostitch, the first pair lasted over 30K, plus several cords of firewood cutting and splitting. They mold to your hands in no time, yet stay soft enough you can work them on one-handed while riding. Definitely worth the money. (Posted on 8/8/12)
- The Real DealReview by John E.
These gloves are the REAL deal.
I bought a pair last spring to celebrate my new Sportster. As of today - 15 months later - they are barely broken in. Very well made, they are a joy to pull on. The leather is thick, but supple, and comfortable over a huge range of temperatures.
But, mostly I love my 'Ropers' for their honest simplicity...no garish logos, no high-tech materials, just good (nay, excellent) leather motorcycle gloves. If you are looking for Kevlar re-enforced neon combat mittens, these are NOT the gloves for you. (Posted on 8/5/12)
- Great GlovesReview by Rod
- These gloves were absolutely beautiful. The leather is soft and amazingly pliable and combined with the liner (and heated grips) have made riding in temps below 5°C a pleasure. The sizing however does not relate to Australian sizes and I will purchase smaller sizes next time. Gloves arrived quickly and safely. Excellent service..excellent gloves. Thank you. (Posted on 7/24/12)
- Early Days - Great ResultsReview by KenC
Within 20 hours of receiving my Roper's they were off on a 4500 mile trip to, through and back from the Rockies - from 52 to 104 air temp, both rain and shine - I never felt the need to remove them. Yes they take a bit of time to dry (overnight by ac fan did the trick). Bled a little orange tint which came off the hands easy enough. Within about 500 miles - by far the most comfortable riding gloves I can remember.
4500 miles in - they are like a second skin!!! (Posted on 7/19/12)
- Great Gloves have gotten betterReview by DtRWoS
Ive owned a pair of black elkskin ropers for 6+ years, several interactions with the pavement and a wreck that totaled my bike, and they were still going strong.
The Stitching on 1 finger just started to go so i ordered a new pair in natural and another in black. The comparison between old and new is amazing, so much life has gone into my old pair I'm sad to put them down, but 3 weeks in and I think the new pair is even better. These Gloves are well thought out squeegee and all
Pros: supple leather, durability, nice fit, rugged, breathable, comfortable, short gauntlet, amazing gloved dexterity, wet weather no problem, sink wash as desired and hang dry overnight, i can actually grab a zipper (without a pull tab) or manipulate a phone through my pocket
Cons: black color runs when it gets wet - as indicated online and in delivered packaging, they have a break in period - could be a week or a year depending on how your ride, sizing is a bit tricky (i got a 10.5 as thats how i measured, i might go a .5 smaller next time), not the warmest gloves in near 0 degree weather (cheap running gloves inside make a great addition if you get occasional cold days)
Overall: shut up and buy it already - best gloves I've ever owned for riding, and they will live on as work gloves (Posted on 7/13/12)
- ropersReview by John
- Since buying my first pair I have taken them on every ride on road or off. This is one of very few items that go on every ride. Thanks, John T (Posted on 7/8/12)
- Roper ReviewReview by ERNIE
- The gloves are everything I expected. My only negative was trying to determine the difference between an 8.5 and 9 size. I normally wear a 9, but this glove seemed to run a tad larger than normal. However, I am pleased with the quality and comfort provided by this glove. (Posted on 7/7/12)
- As usualReview by Hakki
- As it is described and explained in videos. On time delivery, and good quality product. (Posted on 6/29/12)
- Heavy dutyReview by Voyagerjohn
- The gloves are very comfortable and seem to be made of thick leather. I look forward to the first time that they need to be washed. I wish that they fit just a little bit tighter, but they will be okay. (Posted on 6/26/12)