Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (101)
- Elkskin Roper glovesReview by Michael
- My second pair. Surprising durability in spite of comfortably soft leather. Firewood tough on fingertips but the first pair still lasted at least five years. Good value. Hand measurement makes for an accurate fit. Nice to see such a fine product made in U..S.A. (Posted on 4/6/13)
- fantasticReview by molly
- i have had the same pair for several years. they are the most comfortable gloves ever! i finally oiled them this year, oooooh so nice. i will never buy anything else. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- American Made with PrideReview by David
These are the best gloves I have ever owned. My most recently purchased pair were for my brother for Christmas. Our family chose to exchange American made gifts only this year, with great success.
American Made does Matter. (Posted on 1/6/13)
- My favorite gloves!Review by Marcus
- I have 2 pairs of these natural and black. They are the most comfortable gloves I have ever worn. They do require a short break in but they are like a second skin after that. (Posted on 10/9/12)
- Simply the bestReview by Basshole
- Simply the best gloves ever! I just re-ordered my second pair as I have finally worn our my first pair after 5 years of daily use riding. Incredibly comfortable in summer heat and keeps your hands warm in cool weather. I can't even think of ever wearing any other glove. (Posted on 10/3/12)
- Elkskin roper glovesReview by ROBERT
- Excellent comfort.not too hot on hot days,but good warmth on cool days. Very well made,much higher quality than other gloves of similar cost made in Asia or Pakistan. (Posted on 9/11/12)
- great gloves, minor defect in this pairReview by Ran
- This is my fourth pair of these great gloves, but there's a minor defect in this pair. The seam at the base of the fingers on the right-hand glove is not sewn very flat, and it is uncomfortable when I'm holding the throttle grip. Probably not worth sending back for another pair, but I wanted to mention it. It should've been noticed in QC. (Posted on 8/10/12)
- Extremely comfortableReview by Rob
- These are my second pair of Elkskin Roper gloves from Aerostitch, the first pair lasted over 30K, plus several cords of firewood cutting and splitting. They mold to your hands in no time, yet stay soft enough you can work them on one-handed while riding. Definitely worth the money. (Posted on 8/8/12)
- The Real DealReview by John E.
These gloves are the REAL deal.
I bought a pair last spring to celebrate my new Sportster. As of today - 15 months later - they are barely broken in. Very well made, they are a joy to pull on. The leather is thick, but supple, and comfortable over a huge range of temperatures.
But, mostly I love my 'Ropers' for their honest simplicity...no garish logos, no high-tech materials, just good (nay, excellent) leather motorcycle gloves. If you are looking for Kevlar re-enforced neon combat mittens, these are NOT the gloves for you. (Posted on 8/5/12)
- Great GlovesReview by Rod
- These gloves were absolutely beautiful. The leather is soft and amazingly pliable and combined with the liner (and heated grips) have made riding in temps below 5°C a pleasure. The sizing however does not relate to Australian sizes and I will purchase smaller sizes next time. Gloves arrived quickly and safely. Excellent service..excellent gloves. Thank you. (Posted on 7/24/12)