Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (97)
- GlovesReview by JanH
- I bought them for a Chistmas present for my son, at his request. He loves them, although his brothers laughed at his choice of colour. They look very strong and hardwearing. (Posted on 1/3/12)
- Excellent Gloves!Review by Jerry
The Elkskin Roper Gloves are well made, buttery soft and have a great feel to them. I wear these as my mid to warmer weather gloves. Read many of the reviews and especially the sizing information. I even called in to get the real skivvy about the sizing as many of us know all too well that almost every manufacture has a different 'method to their madness' when it comes to 'uniform sizing'.
Got the gloves and knew right then and there that I ordered the right size. However, I felt as if the gloves needed to be 'shrunk' just a tad bit. Filled up a large bowl of hot water and 'faithfully' put the new and unused elkskin gloves in it. Let 'er soak for about a half hour, rinsed 'em off and air dried them, keeping the gloves vertical and fingers somewhat spread apart.
The next morning they were dry and the gloves now fit as they should!
(Posted on 1/3/12)
- Great GlovesReview by Rastatter
- These gloves are great, they fit like a glove (pun intended). Too bad the Cleveland Ohio snow and ice is preventing me from trying them out. (Posted on 1/2/12)
- Elkskin roper reviewReview by Jim N
The gauntlet is large enough to go over the sleeves on the Darien Jacket but the snap tab is too short to snap so you have to leave it flop in the breeze, cut it off or add another male snap in the folding part of the gauntlet (that's what I did). A longer snap tab with a couple more male snaps in the right location would cure the problem.
Otherwise, the gloves are very comfortable and the sizing was perfect. With heated grips they work for me into the 30's (1200GS with handguards). (Posted on 12/29/11)
- well constructedReview by ross
- i bought a pair of gloves for myself 3 months ago and liked them so much that i bought two more for friends. I have gone through a few sets of gloves mostly due to comfort but like these gloves the most Soft but durable. i did soak them in water then put them out in the sun to dry. the color did fade but no big deal. after 3 months they look almost new. The ones i bought as gifts are black. i'm sure they will be just as nice as mine. Great gloves (Posted on 12/29/11)
- Bike gloves are softReview by Xrod
- The gloves are very soft and feel great. I measured my hand and ordered the right size, but the gloves are just a little larger than hoped. I will try washing them and hope they shrink. (Posted on 12/20/11)
- Order a size smaller...Review by Climb14er
- It was good that I read all the reviews and spoke to one of the phone reps prior to ordering. My various motorcycle (and other) gloves range from medium to extra-large, depending on manufacturer, whether it's American or European sizing, and application for use. On this pair of gloves, I not only went from a 9.5 to a size 9, I also soaked the gloves in hot water for a half-hour and air dried them prior to using. For me, this was the key for obtaining a really good fit. YMMV, but the soaking did no harm to the gloves and they fit almost about as perfect as they could. Enjoy! (Posted on 12/15/11)
- My first motorcycle gloves.Review by Acorn
- Super gloves, fit and finish are top notch. Soft and pliable yet still sturdy enough to use as work gloves. I have the uninsulated ones and they're still warm enough for those 45 degree day rides. (Posted on 12/8/11)
- 28-Month Report - Best Gloves EverReview by Melanie
- Been wearing the Ropers for a year and a half now and they are by far the best motorcycle gloves I have ever owned. They are even more comfortable now that they are well broken-in. I like the snap closure. There's so much velcro on my gear that things tend to get stuck to other things unintentionally - no problem here! Highly recommended. (Posted on 11/21/11)
- soft!!Review by Mark
- Very soft and comfortable---a little bulcky, but i don't have them broken in yet. surpisinglu warm. I'm happy. (Posted on 11/4/11)