Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- The only item you needReview by ResoluteTurnip
I had a fleece version for about 10 years until it recently went rogue and popped out of a jacket pocket. So, I've tried the ultrasuede as a replacement. I like it, and just as warm.
Now for the bold statement. Since roughly 80% of the body's heat loss occurs through the head and neck, I've long postulated that many weather extremes could be satisfactorily endured, dare I say, even survived, should this be the only article of clothing upon your person. It's been that valuable to me. I'll leave it to others to decide how or if that theory should be tested . . . :-) (Posted on 2/17/15)
- Not perfectReview by Thomas
Nice material and design but for one thing. The scratchy hook part of the Velcro should have been facing out. If you miss even slightly hooking it up behind your neck you'll regret it! Ouch.
Oh,oh. I just checked 3 of my jacket's collars and one has a fleece material inside and it will catch if the 'hook' was out. Be aware is my advice. Great product really. (Posted on 11/9/14)
- One of the best things I've found in 40 years of ridingReview by jimmyzen
- Bought my first two 10+ years ago and still use them. To put it delicately, I'm a chopper/custom guy who also had a 130 mile daily commute to/from work. Even with just a T shirt, this thing is amazing. leathers over a T with this and it's the same as having a heavy sweatshirt un underneath. Also it blends well with how those of us on the other side dress. I loaned one to a friend who came back next day and had me order 2 for him. I will NEVER be without! (Posted on 10/4/13)
- Light, EffectiveReview by Grendel
- It's been hot lately, so this has not gotten much wear, but I really like how simple and effective it is. Great for cool mornings. Excellent and compact bit of gear. Also good for wrapping a GoPro to pack in a stuff sack. (Posted on 8/2/13)
- This one WorksReview by MDR
- Bought one in the dead of winter. Keeps my neck warm and dry at speed. Absolutly no hassle with using it. Well recomended for anyone that ventures out in the cold wind and rain. (Posted on 3/8/12)
- perfectReview by hogcrazy
- great product. The third one I have purchased. My wife stole my first one and could not get it back. I ordered my second one and at the same time ordered the fleece version just to try it.They are great. If you are covering your face just below your eyes or below your nose to keep cold air from going down your collar, it is the best. We love them and have gone xcrountry with this product three times. Love to be warm. (Posted on 2/21/12)
- GREAT ProductReview by Cbrf4i guy
- This product is perfect for my full face helmet on my CBR F4i and my scooter. It is great at keeping my neck/face warm in really cold weather!! (Posted on 12/31/11)
- Not for full-face helmetsReview by Toby
- I have a Roof helmet and it's really drafty in the face area so I wanted something to help protect everything below my nose and above my chest but without resorting to a head sock. This works, ain't no doubt about it! Definitely recommend it. I have a medium head and if you plan on wearing it over your nose or mouth and your noggin is bigger than medium then you'll probably want the larger size. I put mine on, then my full-face helmet, with the chin strap over the bandanna so it puts it against my skin. This gives the most protection to the lower face and neck. I haven't tried the chin strap under it while riding but in a trial fitting it left a big gap 'tween it and my neck -- could be drafty. Maybe it's for those who don't use a helmet (or use a skull-cap) but need mouth/neck protection? (Posted on 2/2/11)
- Don't...Review by Traveycat
- ... buy a Wind Triangle if you are looking for excuses NOT to ride. This thing thing is incredible! I'm riding comfortably in the low 20's... no more howling wind stabbing me in the hollow of the throat. I have an XL that fits just fine on my not-really-XL-head. (Posted on 1/23/10)
- Best of the two...Review by Bigbird
- I have both the Ultrasuede and Fleece triangles with a bunch of miles on both. I like the Ultrasuede better as it does not snag on my 5 o'clock shadow like the Fleece. GF loves it on her though- she doesn't have facial hair issues. Not sure about Mr. Happy's preferences though. Even with a 17.5 inch neck, the regular size works fine. Is comfortable in sub zero to summer temps at arrest-me-speeds and does a good job keeping out the drafts and bees. Otherwise, I don't find any advantage of Fleece over Ultrasuede other than cost. (Posted on 12/22/09)