Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Good, but..... Review by Banditrider
- Good idea. Does the job as intended. But, I am very disappointed in the quality of the finished product. It's basicly a section of cloth tube with a colored pattern printed on the outside. I would have thought that for the cost of this thing they could and should at least "finish' the end cuts. When I pull mine up I have a white line across my face do to the fact that the unfinished ends roll outward (like the cut off sleeves of a tee shirt) and the inside of this tube is white with no color pattern. I'm still trying to figure a good way to finish the ends myself. For the cost, I'm disappointed. May just stick with bandanas. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Wonderful relief Review by Pete
- I bought one after borrowing one from a friend while toasting my face in the wind without a visor on the first day of a mid-summer, coast-to-coast endurance ride down south. Worn as a neck and face mask, I had no worries of wind or sun-burning for the rest of the journey. Perfect! (Posted on 9/5/11)
- Excellent product Review by JOSEPH
- Excellent addition to your riding apparel as it is durable/washable and stores easy. Functions well as a neck/face/head covering in any combo - thin enough to fit fully under helmet without discomfort. Temp range for for 30-60 deg F (Posted on 11/22/10)