Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (20)
Items 1 to 10 of 20 total
- sunblockerReview by tom
bought the sunblocker and finally had the chance to install it. Needless to say it's a good idea, but it needs to be longer so that it stretches from side to side. Sucks having to turn my head so I don't get blinded by the sun on the twisties.
(Posted on 5/5/14)
- Makes my dayReview by Hansruedi
- Makes my day every day commuting East in the morning and West in the afternoon. Like newborn :-) (Posted on 4/22/13)
- Works wellReview by Bill
This product works as described. It's nice because you can take it off and put it on a different helmet.
It does take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it, it took me 3 tries over a couple of days. It was constantly in my line of sight.
Overall, I'm pleased. (Posted on 1/23/13)
- SunblockerReview by Dwayne
easy to apply and move to different helmets (Posted on 8/7/12)
- Sun blocker stripReview by robire
I have been using the sun blocker strip for the last two weeks. The strip works to an extent. I live and ride in west Texas. The sun's glare is brutal. Riding into a 5pm sun can be daring. I was considering having an auto glass tinting store apply auto tint product to my face shield.
I had problems applying the strip to my face shield. The air bubbles were difficult to remove. Overall, I am better off with the sun blocker strip than without it. (Posted on 6/24/12)
- Seemed priceyReview by NBR
- Seemed pricey, bought one anyway. Worked so well I bought two more for my other helmets. (Posted on 6/5/12)
- Simple, good solutionReview by Vito
- This is a simple, good solution to riding into the sun. And since it uses no adhesive, it is easy to move from one helmet to another. I just would have preferred it if it were deeper so that it would achieve the same effect even if the shield is not fully lowered. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- At last!Review by mateo
Why did I wait so long to get this thing?
Blocks the sun without a huge wind-grabbing visor. Keeps me from being blinded now that it is winter and the sun is always low and backlighting most every tricky corner.
Word of advise: If you plan on using on more than 1 helmet, just buy another. It can be a pain to push out ALL the air bubbles and once you get it right you really don't feel like doing it again.
As unbelievable as it sounds this thing does NOT intrude into my line of sight AT ALL even on my super compact Shoei. (Posted on 4/13/12)
- Nice ProductReview by Mr. Clean
- Wish I had been using this product a long time ago. Works really well especially with the Arizona sun. (Posted on 4/11/12)
- It WorksReview by Mr. Clean
- Simple installation, a world of improvement especially when riding in the Arizona sunshine. Well worth the investment. (Posted on 3/29/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 20 total