Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Total winner!Review by famousperson
- I first used one of these 35 years ago as my only light when wilderness backpacking. I still have one of them. If buying today I'd get the hi/lo model. Fantastic for the tank bag or pocket. Too simple to fail. You should get one just because it is an elegant concept. (Posted on 5/31/14)
- IngeniousReview by Jim
- Very simple, very small, yet very useful. I was amazed at how bright such a little thing could be. I am very impressed with this product. It has found a permanent place in my motorcycle. (Posted on 8/27/12)
- Very handy!Review by Keith
- I bought this light before leaving for a month long motorcycle trip. That was in May and it is still on it's first battery in November. It has replaced my Maglight as the first one I grab. It's often in my pocket. Most people who see it ask about it. Lots have said they want one. I'm ordering 4 more today as gifts. (Posted on 11/12/11)
- Bright light, long battery life. Excellent!Review by Deacon 13
- As soon as I received it, as a test, I replaced the "stock" battery with a Duracell that I had taken out of our smoke detector after one year of service. For the last 65 days I have used this little flashlight every night, sometimes for an hour or more. The light is still bright. This is a minimalist's dream. I would recommend a "holster" simply to protect this small device from being banged around too much in the bottom of a bag -- and also to help keep track of it. I would guess that a new alkaline battery would last for a two week trip, even if this was the only light you brought along. Mine is the basic white which has the shortest rated battery life. The glow in the dark feature, far from being hokey as I had thought, is actually very useful. I highly recommend this light. (Posted on 8/21/09)