Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- The best you can get Review by Chris
I've only had this bag for a week but I already feel compelled to review it. The quality is top notch as expected and is what I have come to expect from Aerostitch. It feels indestructible and I am sure it practically is. It is super comfortable both on and off the bike and the pad in the shoulder strap is the best I have ever seen. You cannot go wrong with this purchase.
I recently used it as a carry on for a cross country flight and it was great in that application as well. I have two minor suggestions for future updates : a small Velcro outer pocket would be a nice option for holding things that you don't want to have to get through the main closure to get at. Along those same lines, a Velcro cover for the main closure Velcro strip (to disable it) might be nice for situations off the bike where you need to get in and out of the bag quickly and quietly.
In any case, this is one of my favorite Aerostitch products to date and if it ever wears out I'll be buying another.
(Posted on 7/10/15)
- Fantastic quality Review by Cheryl
- I ordered the pink one during the mothers' day special, and I could not be more pleased. This may be the best-made bag I've ever seen! I really like the heavy canvas, the super-padded strap pad, and the extra-wide velcro strip. If you're on the fence about this bag don't be. It's awesome. Great purchase! (Posted on 5/14/15)
- Quality in Simplicity Review by Sjaak
- To start off, I'll refrain from commenting on the loudish velcro rip when opening the flap; suffice it to say the I consider it a foolproof pickpocket alerter, ear plugs and all, especially in combination with the adjustable click closures. The quality and sheer breadth and length of the velcro contact area alone would probably suffice to keep the lid closed at a 100 mph toss away. I am the happy owner of a black Dispatch Bag, which swallows everything I need for my work day, and that will somehow magically expand to take more in when needed while retaining a discreet presence. The afore mentioned tough plastic closures have ample adjustment and seem plenty sturdy to keep the lid down even without the velcro contact. A belt-and-suspenders approach if I ever saw one. Mine is black with a quite aesthetically satisfying yellow interior. The adjustable shoulder pad keeps the bag in riding position like it was glued, but will slide-adjust easily with the weight taken off. The deceptively simple looking closure seals off the bag in downpours, as noted my daily commuting experience. The material itself is outrageously tough and hard wearing; the seams ooze stoic high-end quality; it will take many miles and then some to achieve the "lived-in" look. If you are desperately looking for a downside to this bag, this could be it. The price certainly is not. Highly recommended. (Posted on 10/27/14)
- Older dispatch bag Review by Tom
- I have an older Dispatch (the more compliant material and strap). It's a great bag that has served me well! (Posted on 8/14/14)
- Great bag! Review by Al C
- Put off buying the bag and should have bought it years ago. A sale got me off my wallet, and I only regret not buying it sooner. It's a very well-made bag that's perfect for riding and perfect for while walking. And I'm sure it'd be great if you were on a bicycle, too. Bought the Dispatch size, and it's plenty spacious. I could probably haul home a ton of things from Trader Joe's with this bag, and I'll soon test that out. Stop waiting and buy this <bleeping> bag. It's why the word "Awesome!" was invented. (Posted on 7/15/14)
- Can it be improved? Yes. Review by HondoTX
- I agree with the other reviews. My wife bought me a Courier in Yellow. I bought her a Letter in Pink. She bought me a Dispatch in Black. While the hook-and-loop fastener on the flap is great for riding sometimes the RRRRIIIIIPPPPP sound can be annoying in quiet places like a library (that's a building where they store books. Book are . . . never mind) or on a bus or airplane. I solved that by attaching a strip of Loop on the Hook. I have two 1" strips on my bag, but if the fabric store had had it in stock I would have bought a 2" strip. If I need the extra security I just peel the strips off. (Posted on 4/20/14)
- Great bag Review by Gregory
- Love the bag it is exactly what I wanted and the quality is what I would expect from Aerostitch. (Posted on 10/8/13)
- Amazing bag Review by Brian
- I got this bag (in grey) around ten years ago. It is still in service and still looks nearly new. I have used it for carrying items large and small on and off the bike through all kinds of weather and college. My kids have borrowed it for their school book return days each year and still it soldiers on. I kind of balked at the price when I bought it but a friend with an aerostitch suit convinced me to go for it. I'm SO glad I did. My son has gone through a number of timbuk2 and Ogio bags doing similar duty in the same time frame. The economics of this speak for themselves. He has tried to abduct my bag a number of times but so far I have thwarted his attempts. Seems odd to have a bag that is coveted more than the laptop etc that are carried in it, but that's where we are. The reflective strip is still a real eye grabber for headlights behind me too. I LOVE this bag. (Posted on 9/5/13)
- alpha to omega Review by Wolf
- Other than the high quality and thoughtful simplicity of my recent Aerostich Courier bag (with stabilizer strap), it has also become my off-moto gear for all seasons. Perfect for air travel, tourism, road-trips, concerts, biz and all things done off my bike, it has become one of my most valued tools. All the compliments and questions from non-riders, struck by the bag's austere good looks and design, affirm that form following function can be style indeed. (Posted on 9/15/12)
- Great bag Review by BeachMoto
- As with all 'Stich products, there are no disappointments here. Great bag. It replaced my backpack/computer case that was falling apart. I use this bag everyday (even on days that I have to wear a suit and a tie). I ended up using a small padded case with my laptop so not to damage it if I bang the bag somewhere. Thanks for a great product. (Posted on 6/1/12)