Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- bagReview by frank
- Exactly what I needed as a carry on for a trip to Denver. Worked great (Posted on 6/1/12)
- Great bagReview by Lincoln
- I needed something to carry street shoes and small items in the rain, and I had trouble finding the right size bag. I finally stumbled on this one, made with the same attention to detail, design, and craftsmanship as my Falstaff jacket. The materials are top-notch, and the whole thing works perfectly. Highly recommended. (Posted on 2/18/12)
- another bagReview by yeloboomer
OK.. this is the 4th bag we've bought ( I think... might be more ), Dispatch, Courier.... we got'em all. One of the Dispatch bags I've had for years, just went back to have a little repair work on it. Aerostich called me since the repair would be half the price of a new bag. Well... gee, thanks... nice to know, but no way I'm giving up my old bag, fix it please!
The latest purchase was a pink one for Wifey. Now she won't 'borrow' mine and I won't be borrowing her pink one. (Posted on 2/6/12)
- How did I live without itReview by Bayou Crier
I've looked at these for years and finally took the plunge and purchased one.
This is more handy than a pocket on a shirt............yeah I use it in the car too. (Posted on 12/13/11)
- Great for commutingReview by MotoGirl
- I just started using this bag to commute to work and just around town (NYC). It is lightweight, but really holds alot. I purchased the organizer with it, which I recommend as it prevents the smaller items from getting lost in the bottom of the bag. The dispatch bag is great for commuting and is able to hold gym clothes as well as work files, etc. It stays in place when riding and has a very comfortable shoulder pad. I barely felt it. The quality is really excellent and I love that it is made in the USA. (Posted on 10/22/11)
- Getting the girl ready to rideReview by Canyon Lake
- My wife has the Courier bag in pink and now our 7yo has one herself. It works great when I take her to school on the bike and when she rides the bus. (Posted on 10/10/11)
- Tough X10Review by GottaRideMN
I buy a lot of different things from 'Stich so a few years back when The Boy was once again in need of a bag for school I finally decided to get him a Dispatch bag. See, until then, he always used backpacks those one shoulder things like most of the kids. Problem was; none held up. Last time we even bought a real high end pack but it was falling apart within 5 months. Most were lucky to make it through a quarter. The cause was that the Boy never used his locker and carried all his books and supplies everywhere every day. They all fell apart. The zippers would fail, the books wear through the sides, seams burst and buckles snapped. Yes, he is a one man torture test.
I figured the 'Stich bag would hold up better. Well, it is MUCH better. So far infinitely better. He used it for two years and, other than looking dirty, it is in the same shape as when we bought it. The Boy decided that for his senior year he wanted a new bag. So I bought him a new dispatch that, luckily, came in his school colors (Red and Black). I now use the old one for my school/lunch/everything bag and ride motorcycle every day. Much more comfortable to ride with than a backpack and easier to get on and off; doubly so when wearing an armored jacket. Plus it keeps everything dry.
Made in the USA, much more bang for the buck and looks like it might last forever. Seriously, I'm POed at myself for not getting one sooner. I have other relatives going to school or ride motorcycles; I may have found the perfect gift for them.
(Posted on 9/24/11)
- Carry With ComfortReview by Dave
- I bought this bag to haul my dress shoes and laptop to work but soon found many other uses. When I first got it I thought it looked way too big. Wrong! It holds lots of heavy stuff but, because it rests on the passenger seat, there is no weight on my back. It stays put at speed and doesn't shift around during "spirited" riding. The adjustable strap allows me to adjust it so it is just right for my froward lean whether going freeway fast or sitting more upright in town. It is almost always with me whenever I ride. The quality is typical Aerostich - excellent. And it is made in the USA. I really like that too. (Posted on 6/20/11)
- Mine, all mine. Review by Desiree
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. You carry my lunch, my dinner, my clothes and my groceries. My laptop, my skates, my shoes and my wine. You are the perfect size as a carry on bag when I'm forced to use the pressurized tube. You stand out in a crowd of cheaply made off shore junk that falls apart when put to the test. You look so good with my Roadcrafter, and your reflectorized stripe helps keep the cages at bay. You practically purr when I toss the Letter Bag on the other shoulder, thinking how smart you two look together. And best of all, you're pink. And that means the better half will never, ever use you. You are all mine. From one Dispatcher to another, I love you. (Posted on 2/7/11)
- exceeded my expectationsReview by carenw
- I just received my Hi Viz Yellow dispatch bag and was blown away at the quality from the great finishing to the padded shoulder strap. Hi quality and will be used both on and off the bike. Love it! (Posted on 9/27/10)