Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- A ProReview by stephensouderweaver
- Great match for my DARIEN jacket. It's good down to my commuting threshold (25F), and just otherwise looks sharp. Wife says I shouldn't wear it to church but, hey, it's cold in there ... (Posted on 12/7/16)
- No fuss No muss. It worksReview by David
- I wear this under my Roadcrafter one piece on my commute to work. From 40 degrees down to 20 degrees. Its all I need over a business dress shirt. This fleece JUST WORKS as advertised. (Posted on 12/28/13)
- Awesome warmthReview by Danno
- I searched quite some time to find a replacement for my old 1/4 zipper fleece sweater which was just worn out. This piece is so soft and warm I am amazed. It fits perfect under my heavy leather jacket and stops the wind completely. 30 degree temps don't phase it a bit, I stay toasty warm. If you're thinking about purchasing this sweater, hesitate no longer. Buy it, you won't be disappointed. (Posted on 2/14/12)
- Another great Aerostich product.Review by Bill
- This sweater is warm under my Darien jacket while riding. And it's TOO warm for off the bike use in our mild Houston winters. If I wear it off the bike, I'll roast! It's well made and sure to last for years. It looks kinda goofy with the offset zippers, but who cares(I don't). My only complaint is it's almost impossible to stuff it into its own pocket-the pocket should be a little larger. (Posted on 3/14/10)
- I'm wearing this thing ou...Review by Kiel Gillis
I'm wearing this thing out! Awesome piece of equipment. Fits wonderfully, keeps me warm in all ranges of temperatures. I was very impressed that the elastics in the cuffs and waist are awesome. As you know, sometimes elastics dont return to their form after you have, i.e. rolled your sleeves up. Not the case here.
Im wearing mine all the time this winter! Will be getting a replacement for SURE once this one wears out......whenever that is....but many many years from now. Youd be silly not to get one yourself! (Posted on 2/19/09)
- i have the heavy model, a...Review by islandstrom
- i have the heavy model, and it's the warmest piece of gear I own. This and my trusty TB2 jacket get me through any day above 33 degrees. Well made, too. (Posted on 7/2/08)