Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Red Line of Sanata BarbaraReview by Stormy
- I used to have a couple of these shirts from when I was around the shop in 1985. John Ireland gave them to me for a trip to Mexico when he raced in the La Carrera on a Bonneville that he had built, and he won in his class! That was an experience. It was the first time John had raced since he had a bad wreck. I went along to take photos of the race for him. Good times! (Posted on 8/19/16)
- Trust MeReview by Alfaman
- I spent a lot of time at Redline M/C in the late 80's, learning to wrench on Triumphs and Nortons with John Ireland and Molly and the gang I had this exact shirt and a number of others with the Redline Logo on the back. The tongue in cheek of this Lucas centric slogan was the best. This shirt is an authentic repro. (Posted on 1/26/16)
- Trust meReview by Rt6runner
- I've been riding Triumph since 1972 and BSA before that. The Triumph logo both old and new are extremely unique. I also trained arborists for 21 years. When I asked a newbie 40 feet in the crown of a tree to jump out and test his/her climb knot, I was met with a bit of skepticism. I would remove my overshrt and point to the chest logo.When they wouldn't leave the security of the branch, I'd yank them free. The knot ALWAYS held. Perfect teaching shirt. (Posted on 11/4/12)
- awsome shirtReview by Bill
- Love this shirt , great logo , quality material and goes good with my Bonneville . Thanks Aerostich . (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Very coolReview by Blownbelair
- Quality shirt. I've been meaning to order one for a long time. (Posted on 12/24/11)
- good gearReview by robert
- The dealer at the local bike shop admired the shirt.The shirt was a sgood as the last one bought from you. (Posted on 8/3/11)