Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Works for headachesReview by Jay
- After doing research into homeopathic treatments I stumbled upon using essential peppermint oil for headaches. My fiancee now swears by using a couple drops on a warm, moist cloth and placing it across the forehead, eyes, and half of nose. This method has resolved 3 separate headaches so far and has replaced the medicine bottle in the cabinet. Added bonus to the many other wonderful uses! (Posted on 7/18/13)
- amazingReview by bmwbear
- My dad got me this stuff when I was a kid in boy scouts. It's amazing cleans almost anything away. Smells great and when u brush your teeth with it, its not to minty or soapy at all. (Posted on 3/22/12)
- Toothbrushing too!Review by janskyempire
- Yes, it is good to use for brushing your teeth. My Asian medicine man told me that when he was a kid at boy scout camp that is what they used! I ne ver tried it for teeth brushing only because I don't like the taste of peppermint. But for everything else it is great! My 88 year old dad was amazed when I left a bottle on his sink and he washed greasy hands real quick. (Posted on 6/19/10)
- This Stuff Is MagicReview by Fly Fisher
- Think of the last time you rode sunup to sundown. Remember how the morning started off cool, but by lunch you were sweating like a pig and the temperature was rapidly approaching 100 degrees. After miles of dirt roads and hours sitting on a hot saddle, you are hot and ready to make camp. After pitching your tent in the first handy campground, you spot the showers. You are so glad you brought your Dr. Bronner's. You are sweaty, dirty, and tired. All I can say is this stuff is REFRESHING. It is like turning on the AC. If you are riding in hot weather remember to bring the Dr. Bronner's peppermint. Oh, and the bottle is a good read tool. (Posted on 4/15/10)