Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- Finger squeegees; nice when you need 'emReview by Mike
- I had gotten used to the thumb squeegee on my elkskin gauntlets, but needed a more waterproof glove, which for some reason didn't come with a wiper. These do the job nicely. One complaint would be to offer a selection of colors, for those with gloves a different shade than those being sent (Posted on 2/26/14)
- Why didn't I think of this?Review by JoeBob
- After you use these once in a heavy rain you'll wonder how you ever got along without them. I ride motorcycles without fairings and these wipes increase visibility and safety greatly. They are sold in packs with three different sizes. For me the largest blade is too big to be usable. It would be nice if you could buy a pack with three of the same size. The only problem I have is losing and having to replace them. In summary, use these once in a real storm and you will feel naked if you are caught without them. (Posted on 9/14/13)
- Love these little guys!Review by Eap
- I agree that these are the best in the cat. Discovered these years ago and ended up giving them away to friends except one that I lost. But Lo' another friend gave me one back in time of need! Friends won't friends drive without Squeegees! (Posted on 7/8/13)
- phenomenal Review by Chi
- These work just like windshield wipers, but better, my Last two helmets sheeted water off,my rx-q not so much so now I have no problems with the squeegee. (Posted on 4/2/13)
- Best BuyReview by Jeff E.
- Most bang for the buck in the catalog. Works great just as described. One of the three sizes will stay on your gloved digit of choice. (Posted on 3/7/13)
- Works wellReview by Bill
The product itself works well.
I've had problems keeping it on my glove finger all of the time. I guess my expectations were that you put it on and it just stays on, but that's not really the case--it will fall off. Maybe I'm using the wrong size, but I don't leave it on all the time, I just put it on when I need it. (Posted on 1/23/13)
- Best thing since sliced bread!Review by Devildog
- If you ride in the rain it is a must have. I ride in Oregon year round. Works for everything from heavy fog to down poor and snow. Don't leave home without it! (Posted on 11/2/12)
- Must haveReview by Edward
- If you are going to wear a rainsuit then get the squeegee. It is a must have and works better than sticking your face in the wind. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Awesome Review by Dave
- This has saved the day on many occasions. They work great! (Posted on 6/11/12)
- awesomeReview by roninvt
- I got hammered by rain in a cool thunderstorm yesterday. My squeegee made it possible to keep riding!! (Posted on 6/10/12)