Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- SqueegeeReview by Wobble
- It's hard not to like a product that does exactly what it is supposed to do (Posted on 2/16/12)
- Absolutely essentialReview by Robert
- These should be included with every motorcycle purchase. One of the best products ever made. Period. (Posted on 2/10/12)
- Really workReview by Fast Fred
- These work great, so I bought a pair for a gift to a friend who admired mine, and another set to replace my last remaining one (rubber finally aged so such it tore). Well worth the price if you ride at all in the rain. (Posted on 1/12/12)
- szsQgMigReview by Emily
- That hits the taregt perfectly. Thanks! (Posted on 12/20/11)
- The good news is they work greatReview by farble
the bad news is one more indispensable item to find and put on before riding.
Sewing it to the glove would solve that problem. So that is what I am going to do. (Posted on 12/6/11)
- mehReview by jsco
- the squeegee part is great. that works. the problem is that even the largest one is too tight over my modestly-insulated gloves, and it still slides off in the space of 10 minutes or so unless i constantly adjust it. i like the idea but in practice it just doesn't work. (Posted on 11/23/11)
- Yes they workReview by Daily Commuter
- I'm now on my second set, because they really work and because I can't seem to keep them on my glove (lost 2 this month). My bad, because they are always with me and they always do the job. Should had found something like this years ago for those foggy Oregon mornings. Excellent during a good stiff rain too. Now I have to find a way to keep them on the glove better, trying rubber bands to my wrist strap. Maybe velcro or some sort of snap would help, or slightly smaller sizes for thinner fingers. Either way, don't leave home without them, they've saved my bacon more than once. Cheers! (Posted on 11/10/11)
- Used them for 3 decadesReview by Tim the Brit
In the UK it rains a lot. I commute on a bike and if it rains I always wear a veewipe, on my left index finger. Top tips:
1. To avoid getting the wrong size, buy the right size (the different colours in the UK mean different sizes).
2. If you buy too small it will be painful.
3. To avoid loss, try weaving your finger through the veewipe lower loop normally, put the middle loop over your finger and then the top loop normally again. This is difficult to describe but has worked for me with my summer gloves (thin) and my winter gloves (thicker).
4. Don't use on your thumb. Most thumbs are too short.
5. Wipe your visor more frequently when it's dark and rainy. (Posted on 11/7/11)
- They WorkReview by Mark
- The medium wiper fit over the forefinger of my left glove easily enough- it took a little effort to get it on, but that's probably what's required to have it stay on. A good thing to have when you ride in rain, and decent value for the money. (Posted on 10/27/11)
- These are pricelessReview by Bill
- These little wipers are a must in consistent rain and in traffic for me they are a must. Takes some training to remember to put it on and some experimenting but so worth the effort. A big safety must do. (Posted on 7/24/11)