Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- Don't ride in the rain without themReview by Scott
- Best rain device, especially at night. Order two sets because you'll end up giving one to a friend and (the only drawback) they can fall off which usually occurs at night when it disappears before you know it. (Posted on 4/11/10)
- Love these, coming back for a second setReview by santorellakl
- We've lost the other set over the season. I like the idea of stiching them in place. Will do that for this season and like the other female reviewer, a small set for women would be nice. In the mean time, the one smaller of the 3 in the pack works o.k, I'll stich it to the glove and the other sizes my husband tocan use.. (Posted on 3/21/10)
- A real lifesaverReview by Richard
- I've used the red and black ones 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Each time, they kept my visor and the top of the windshield clear enough to see what was going on around me, even in a torrential rain. Well worth it. But they do tend to disappear in the fairing pocket. (Posted on 10/6/09)
- Absolutely fantastic. I p...Review by Mark Kanzler
I put one on the index finger of my left glove, and keep it in
place with a stitch of upholstery thread at each end.
Highly Recommend - works great (but don't use Rain-X because
it will leave a foggy looking film, especially behind a windshield
wiper of any kind) (Posted on 1/8/09)
- Great. Just great. Than...Review by Antonio Pernia
Great. Just great. Thanks a lot guys. Now I have to move to freakin' Alaska, and take up freakin' Ice Racing just so I have more excuses to wear my Blue Kanetsu because it works that freakin' well.
I was out the door with the jacket within minutes of receiving it, and although it wasn't the coldest day that our Maryland winters have to offer, I could already tell that the jacket was much warmer than any other apparel I have even before I turned it on. And turned on?? Riding bliss.
Maybe you folks should try offering studded tires as a package deal with these jackets. I hate the cold!! (Posted on 11/2/08)
- Fantastic product. Only d...Review by Johnny Keefe
- Fantastic product. Only downside is I've lost 2 of the 3 over the course of a year. (Posted on 9/30/08)
- fyi, these seem a tad bit...Review by battleAngel
- fyi, these seem a tad bit too large and long for smaller hands/fingers (women's). yes, one can trim off a bit of the length, but if your fingers are still thin even with the gloves on, the vee wipe might slide off :( i wear a women's olympia gloves size M, or dainese (mens') gloves XS at best. awesome idea though. (Posted on 9/22/08)