Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Too small for meReview by DonAtlGa
- Just ordered some of these because the reviews were good. Im a 6'1 230 lb guy with ears to scale. The moldex rockets are too small to seal my ears; inserted until they touched my eardrums and they still don't seal. (Posted on 3/15/14)
- better than foamiesReview by three west
- I'd always just used disposable yellow foamies. Even after all these years, they are sometimes a pain to put in. Once in my ears, they are very comfy, but after trying these out I will not be going back. These do a better job of blocking out the bad freqs and they work great. No more trying 3 times to roll up the foamies & stick em in. (Posted on 7/30/12)
- Quest for Best EarplugsReview by Rob
- I'm still looking for the earplugs that provide the best mix of sound protection and on-road safety. That said, these come pretty damn close. Recommended. (Posted on 4/2/12)
- Perfect plugsReview by GUY
- Go in fast. Comfortable. Stay in. Block just enough noise but not too much. You can still hear what you need to hear, but wind noise is gone. The engine never sounded better. Highly recommend. (Posted on 11/7/11)
- Good EarplugsReview by Rural Earl
- These are my favorite earplugs. They are easier to insert, are more comfortable and wash up easier than the Hearos I had used before. The storage cases are more compact and easier to manipulate. Earplugs are kind of personal items, so your ears may feel differently, but I like these very much. Great price, too. (Posted on 10/14/11)
- Best plugs everReview by wasa10
- Outstanding plugs and convenient. They come in a small case, fits in your pocket. Lick em and stick em in. Makes your ride so much better! Easy to put in and take out. (Posted on 9/7/10)