Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (39)
- seems goodReview by sean
- i purchaced two of these. one for my wife and one for myself. so far so good. it keeps the wind out and looks pretty cool. we tool around in a ural with open face helmets and goggles. the silk scarfs complete the absurd look. they seem well made and are a good lenth for wrapping your neck up. (Posted on 3/19/13)
- Sweet Silk ScarfReview by Mike
- Got my silk scarf from the Aerostich guys. It's a fabulous garment. I've been using it instead of my tube-buffie-thingie during the heat of Texas this summer. Kept my neck free of chafe and triggered remarks like, "classic...need to breakout one." Not to mention it reminds me of an original Army Air Corp/Air Force scarf that dad gave me, that was his. Sweet Silk Scarf. (Posted on 9/21/12)
- Nothing beats silkReview by Richard
- Very pleased with the scarf. Just returned form a trip in the Canadian Rockies and wore the scarf every day. It kept out the draft and prevented chaffing when constantly turning your head to look at the amazing scenery. Didn't have any hot weather on the trip but plenty of wet and cold and the scarf performed well in those conditions. Found an ingenious way to tie it on YouTube that improves coverage and avoids a lump at the knot (Posted on 7/5/12)
- Go-to GearReview by R184
- At first felt kind of silly wearing a white silk scarf. But after a recent trip that went from the desert heat to the NoCal redwood forest and to the rain of the northwest, this scarf worked. Some extra protection on my neck, which made me happy and added to the enjoyment of the trip. This scarf, along with my "roper" gloves are two of my go-to pieces of riding gear. (Posted on 6/21/12)
- SlickReview by Pat RI
- Really nice product, I was surprised by how comfortable it is. Very effective piece. I commute, and at this time of year, weather is a crapshoot, so this scarf does a very good job of sealing the neck of my jacket, and feels good against my neck. I wish I found out about it sooner. I highly recommend this to all riders, an essential piece of gear, and way cooler and more effective than your old bandanna. (Posted on 5/23/12)
- The biggest problem with this scarfReview by Prokop
is to keep it from my wife. I love it for riding, smooth and warm as needed without bulkiness. Nice, high quality silk.
(Posted on 5/3/12)
- Andy Goldfine has done it againReview by gsharp
- Aerostitch has come up with another winner.So comfortable and great looking. I suppose someone else sells them, but I have never seen them advertised as Motorcycle wear, The silk scarf looks great and feels great. It really does help to keep the cold air off your neck. Thanks Andy (Posted on 3/14/12)
- Be kind to your neck.Review by Peter
This is a must for anyone who wants to look around. The silk scarf feels epic, seals your collar and allows very comfortable head swiveling. You don’t notice it after a few minutes. Ordering and delivery were effortless. Thanks for a quality product, I am going to buy some for presents.
(Posted on 3/8/12)
- Dont leave home withoutReview by Joe
- Silk is your friend. Blocks wind, manages moisture, helps prevent neck irritation, insulating, all round good stuff. Lost mine while riding, bought a replacement at the store, but silk was hard to find, and the quality was not there either, will buy from AreoS again, but try the Competition, and go with black (to hide dirt better) (Posted on 3/4/12)
- So Cool Review by Ken
- I like it! Almost elegant; feel I should be flying a bi-plane and have it flapping out. I prefer the wrap around rather than the loop. Classy, functional. But hard to iron out the fold creases! I wish Aerostich had not sewed on such a noticeable tab as I think it distracts from the scarf. Still, I bought one for my brother also. (Posted on 1/20/12)