Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (46)
- Elkskin Gloves Review by Motorcycle-Mike
- I own several pairs of the Elkskin gloves and in 2015 was thrown 71' from my bike due to Pit Bull Attacking me at low speed . I did not sustain any hand injuries due to the quality of these gloves . You know someone who rides , this is the prefect gift for someone who rides ! (Posted on 6/10/16)
- My Second PairReview by Steven
- This is the second pair of Elkskin Ropers I have ordered. The first pair were actually too large. I never had that happen to me before as I usually take a 2XL in most gloves. Anyway I really like the way these gloves feel.They are light and flexible and break in very quickly. I took my brand new pair and rode a Saddle Sore 1,000 with them and never gave them a second thought. They always say that you should not do a long ride with brand new gear as it could cause issues, but these gloves were good from the first mile! (Posted on 9/8/15)
- New Roper GlovesReview by Mark
- First time I put them on I thought OH wow are these to tight. I went on a full days ride this past weekend and half way through the gloves were perfectly comfortable. I can't say enough about this product on the comfort side. I also got a lot of positive remarks about them from my riding buddies. I'll never buy deerskin gloves again, buy these gloves you won't be disappointed. (Posted on 8/28/15)
- Competition Elkskin Roper Gloves #421Review by Daniel
Had to re-order the gloves because somehow how the originals disappeared imagine that, either way I ordered a size up as suggested by the great staff at Aero stitch and they fit perfect like the last ones I wore for six months straight out of the box...can't wait to get some great riding in.
You guys ROCK!!! (Posted on 7/12/15)
- Great glovesReview by Rolf
Just got the Competition Elkskin Roper Gloves and what a fantastic fit. Probably the only pair of gloves I've ever owned where all my fingers go completely to the end of the glove fingers. I usually have little "winglets" or "flappers" at the end of each finger. Makes attempting most tasks next to impossible. Not with the new gloves - I can easily pick a dime off the kitchen table.
This is going to bring a new level of enjoyment to riding. Thank you (Posted on 7/6/15)
- Best Gloves Review by Markus
- This is the most comfortable gloves ever had. They are like a second skin. But there is more: Last week I have been crashed by a rear shunt and was slithering over an Italian mountain road for a few meters on my hands and knees. After that, the gloves are covered in scratches. But everything is perfect with my hands and the gloves are still useable. The expensive Enduro gloves from the other party are torn open. Elkskins are more the comfy; they are great in a really damage. Thank you for this outstanding product. (Posted on 9/28/14)
- Competition RopersReview by Tom
- Well, I just finished re-conditioning my old Competition Ropers (using Aquaseal).. They're showing their age. I think I'm going to order a new pair. 5 years is a long time! Lets see...that works out to less than $15/year! Great value, and great performance!!! (Posted on 8/25/14)
- Roper glovesReview by David
- Got the gloves a few weeks before riding to the BMWW rally in St. Paul. They now have over 4500 miles on them and have been comfortable from the first day. While in Minn. we went to the Stitch factory to check out other items and I'm going to order other gloves for the bikes and also the snowmobiles. Top quatity from Aerostitch. (Posted on 8/2/14)
- Competition Ropers!Review by Wildcat_drvr
I'm on my second pair.Gotta say I really like them!
I have wide hands but short fingers.
The gloves seem to mold to your hand.
I wore my first pair for a summer,over 10,000 miles,them wore them through the winter of '12-'13(I live in northern Indiana in the Lake Michigan Snow Belt) when to broke for plate on car,and one time my wife did me a "favor"and dried my gloves,,,in the oven!
DO NOT DO THIS!!
That's why I'm on my second pair,it dried the leather out and even though I got one more summer out of them they were dry and started to deteriorate.
If you don't ride year round you should get five seasons with proper care.
I Love my Ropers,so soft!
Rich AKA Wildcat_drvr (Posted on 6/13/14)
- Favorite GlovesReview by GEOF
- Aerostitchs' claims are in my opinion accurate ! I plan to get a second pair before some unforeseen event makes that impossible. (Posted on 6/6/14)